My new ride...

Denny69
Denny69 Posts: 206
edited October 2007 in Road beginners
Well it's been a few weeks in the making but the wait is finally over as I purchased my new ride to go alongside my XTC4, and here it is.....

SCR4-1.jpg

I bought it from Biketraks in Gt Ayton near to where I live and all I can say about the service I got is...Fantastic (Many thanks to Tom and Roger). I decided to ride the bike the 16 miles back to my house in Stockton and every pedal turn was a joy what surprised me more though was the fact I only stopped once, had I been on the XTC4 I most certainly would've stopped a lot more than once!!!!! to make things worse I only stopped to phone the wife to tell her I was about 30 mins away otherwise I probably wouldn't have stopped!!

Anyway If you're ever in the area or you live in the area give Biketraks in Gt Ayton a visit (as long as it's not a Wednesday!!) you won't be disappointed they made the whole experience a pleasure for me.
Heaven kicked me out and Hell was too afraid I'd take over!!!

Fighting back since 1975!!

Happy riding

Denny

Comments

• JWSurrey
    JWSurrey Posts: 1,173
    Looks like a comfy saddle - what is it?
  • Denny69
    It's an SCR4 and it's all OE gear, when the photo was took it was literally outside the shop and the saddle is really comfy!!

Happy riding

Denny
  • peejay78
    peejay78 Posts: 3,378
    it seems to have a cannon mounted on the stem.
  • spasypaddy
    spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
    nice bike!

i got out on my Planet X for the first time today, it was awesome! so awesome in fact that i went out for a lunch time ride after using it to commute to work!
  • Nice bike, and agree with you about the service in Bike Traks. Always seem to knock about a fiver off everything I buy which is nice :lol:
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • ash68
    ash68 Posts: 320
    smart bike Denny, I'm getting jealous of all these pics of new bikes on the forum :cry:
  • I'm feeling jealous spasypaddy!! I signed my cycle2work forms 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from Halfords. I'll have to find out if they've even been sent off. I'm hoping I'll get the bike before Christmas.

FCN : 4
  • Denny69
    It's not a cannon Peejay78 :lol: it's my etrex vista!! can see where you're coming from though! :wink:.....Still that's not a bad option for bike manufacturers to offer..would beat a bell anyday!!!!!

Happy riding

Denny
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    Enjoy enjoy, especially while the weather holds up. I saw the sunrise in Richmond park this morning, there's nothing quite as refreshing as an early morning ride.