rogue squadron patches!

bigflangesmallsprocket
bigflangesmallsprocket Posts: 2,443
edited October 2007 in The bottom bracket
This probably doesnt really belong here, but anyway (I'm also probably too old to be [playing pc games anyway)! I've picked up an old pc game, star wars rogue squadron, but you have to play a whole mission successfully before you can save it! Would anybody know where I can get a patch that would allow me to save mid-mission? I've had a google but cant find what I'm looking for.

Jam butties, officially endorsed by the Diddymen Olympic Squad

Comments

• redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    This probably doesnt really belong here, but anyway (I'm also probably too old to be [playing pc games anyway)! I've picked up an old pc game, star wars rogue squadron, but you have to play a whole mission successfully before you can save it! Would anybody know where I can get a patch that would allow me to save mid-mission? I've had a google but cant find what I'm looking for.

I had that game on the N64. I think I've got it on the PC aswell hanging around somewhere.

But back to your earlier question, I doubt you could find a patch that would allow to do what you want. The missions aren't that long or hard anyway, I completed the game as a 12yr old.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • "The missions aren't that long or hard anyway, I completed the game as a 12yr old."

Thanks mate, that REALLY reassures me :wink: . At 45 my reflexes are probably a tad slower (thinks driving test statistics) but I'll perservere anyway. Watching my lil neice on the keyboard she's a fairly fast typist, even though I've had 2 jobs where I frequently used pcs as part of my everyay work, and also practised my typing speed at home; shes still a lot faster than me. May the farce be with you!

Jam butties, officially endorsed by the Diddymen Olympic Squad