N95/K850i/G600

ddoogie
ddoogie Posts: 4,159
edited October 2007 in The Crudcatcher
New phone will be ordered this week...but which one? All are pretty similar. Anyone fancy sharing some thoughts?
S-works Stumpjumper FSR

I'll see you at the end.

You'll see me on the floor.

Comments

• El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    My Son has a N95. He complains the battery doens't last that long.
  • jacktheoc
    jacktheoc Posts: 1,556
    yehh my brother has a n95 and its been back twice... the screen went completely black first time and crashed and the second when he slided it up it was moving off its runners abit and was hard to push down....
  • anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    the n95 camera is better than the K850i, the n95 has wifi, the K850i doesn', the k850i is smaller, lighter, looks better, and the battery will probably last ages between charges, However, i've never heard about the G600 before. I find with nokias, the menus are confusing anyway.

oh, and the N95 is a lot more expensive.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    I have to disagree with the statement about the camera qualities between the N95 and K850i. I have a K800i with a 3.2mp camera and found the picture quality better than the N95. A friend with both these phones has kept his K800i cause of the picture quality obtained through the camera.

Go with the K850i, Sony are known for their cameras, Nokia are known for their phones. It all depends what you want your phone for. The Sony will still have a music player on board, like the N95, this feature isn't wildly shouted about as SE have their Walkman range of phones..
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • ddoogie
    ddoogie Posts: 4,159
    I went for the K850i in the end. Too many iffy reviews of the N95 and the G600 just wasn't what I was after. Not fussed about music players as I have a Zen for those duties.
    S-works Stumpjumper FSR

I'll see you at the end.

You'll see me on the floor.