Don't blame me...

LangerDan
LangerDan Posts: 6,132
edited October 2007 in Pro race
....I'm a carrot - topped Celt.

I thought Pat McQuaid had tried to convince us that all the drug -related nerfariousness was the strict preserve of these swarthy, Mediterranean types and the paler, Northern Europeans were above reproach. Looks like you've been letting the side down, lads:

The was-to-be successor of Richard Pound, head of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), has stepped down from his candidacy this week. Former French minister of Sports and current WADA vice-president, Jean-François Lamour, decided not to run for WADA presidency after a new candidate, Australian John Fahey, was named just one month before the election.

"I don't want to be the president of a World Anti-Doping Agency which has no clear and straightforward vision of its mission, and which cannot stand firm against outside pressure," Lamour told L'Equipe on Thursday, discrediting especially the Ango-Saxon members of WADA.

"Every year, we fight to keep the list of banned substances coherent: that corticoids, against the will of the Anglo-Saxons, remain forbidden; that the detection of exogenous testosterone remains at a first threshold of four (4:1) when the Anglo-Saxons want to return it to six. I also note that the New Zealanders have been battling for the authorization of cannabis for a while now... And those who praise the liberalisation of doping aren't very far away."
'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'

Comments

• iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    LangerDan wrote:
    ....I'm a carrot - topped Celt.

I never realised.

Perhaps this will help?

:D
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.