Funnyman Driver Meets His Match

TheFoolio888
TheFoolio888 Posts: 91
edited October 2007 in Commuting chat
Just thought I would post this because it made me chortle for most of my journey to work this morning.

I was doing my usual commute when I get to a big juction with various lights and a box junction. So I stop at my usual point just past the white line at the red light (I know...I know...before someone points out the obvious :roll: )...so the traffic is crossing in front of me and backing up into the junction.

I'm minding my own business trying to keep my fingers warm when some wiseguy in a BMW lowers his window and points out "thats a red light there mate", "so?" is my reply..."you're not meant to go through red lights, thats illegal" he comes back with a smug grin on his face....

I just couldn't resist saying "and so is entering a box junction when your exit isn't clear" as I sit there with my arms crossed... :lol: Immature...and not particularly on very stable moral ground I know...but the look on his face was a picture...

"but...youre...but..not.....does not compute" :lol:

Comments

• fossyant
    fossyant Posts: 2,549
    You stopped at the red light - most motorists stop in the ASL so I stop in front of that......what a fool :lol: