sorry to ask this , but it needs to be done

loko_69
loko_69 Posts: 5
edited October 2007 in MTB beginners
hey im newish to mountain bykin , and a thoroghly enjoy it , but thers 1 problem , ive gt no bike , im in midd process of doin myn up a bi t, but thanks to my selish parents being "dissaproving " of me havin a good tym and enjoyin myself , they have stopped givvin me pocket money , and im in desperate need of a single speed wheel . . so if any body has a spare wheel , plzz plzz plzzz contact me , , reli , deeply sorry 2 ask:(

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    English do you know what it is? Please try to use it or you will just annoy people.

and wanted adverts should go in the clasifieds section.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • ddoogie
    ddoogie Posts: 4,159
    What's that coming over the hill? Is it a troll?
    S-works Stumpjumper FSR

I'll see you at the end.

You'll see me on the floor.
  • sorry , i was only asking
  • jacktheoc
    jacktheoc Posts: 1,556
    put a wanted in the classified section, im sure someone has one going for cheap :!:
  • thanks for the help mate , nice to see some one can actualy offer advice ,
  • jacktheoc
    jacktheoc Posts: 1,556
    also you should edit your writing or more people will have a go at you !
  • nicklouse
    what i would love to know it how is what has been said by others any different to what i said? other than i started with the correction and then the advice?

would you prefer the advice first and the correction second?

well you have proved that it does not matter as the second part of a post is never read.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • i haven't actually got a problem with the correction. it was just the manner used to correct me. i can take a joke,bt considering that its the first post i've actually done on here , im nt goin to get it right first time am i . i was asking for a favour and the other posts on here wasn't offering me the part i needed but the at least help me in the right direction in a civilised mannor.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Hi and welcome!

Read the rules.

;-)
  • nicklouse
    loko_69 wrote:
    i haven't actually got a problem with the correction. it was just the manner used to correct me. i can take a joke,bt considering that its the first post i've actually done on here , im nt goin to get it right first time am i . i was asking for a favour and the other posts on here wasn't offering me the part i needed but the at least help me in the right direction in a civilised mannor.

fairy snuf.

but in life it is always best to check the rules before playing as you could get hurt.

But i supose i should have the rules in here as well. :wink:
  • dirtbiker100
    dirtbiker100 Posts: 1,997
    nicklouse wrote:
    English do you know what it is?quote]
    -5 points for using an incorrect quote, the right one would have been,
    "English motherf***er, do you speak it?"
    but yeah I think loko has learnt a lesson or two here. welcome and not all threads are as bad as this one. stay around!