Hello! new poster here

monkey_grip
monkey_grip Posts: 16
edited October 2007 in MTB beginners
Hi there ladies and gents, just signed up today but been lurking in the shadows for a while. Biking XC for 8 months now and I'm totally hooked (mainly north Yorkshire moors and Dalby forest which I love).

Just invested in my first full suss after rattling around on a mates old battered up hardtail - it's like I'm floating on air :)

Well here's hoping I can be of some use to the forum

Cheers

Comments

• jayson
    jayson Posts: 4,606
    Hey welcome to the forum monkey man :D glad ur enjoyin ur new ride and cant wait to hear of ur experiences on it, what is it by the way?
  • fumps
    fumps Posts: 227
    Welcome mate have fun
    Arrrghhh it's worse than i thought!!!!!
  • Thanks for the welcome, well I don't think I'll have too many hero stories to post but I reckon they'll be a few laffs to tell along the way! Just treat mself to a Trance X2 2008 and believe me compared to the one I was riding she's a dream. :wink:
  • fumps
    I'm a beginner too mate i think theres more & more finding their way onto here

I've just got me self a TREK 6000 a few months ago

nothing flash just something to start on lol
  • Haha yeah I know what you mean fumps, I've just signed up 'cos my boss isn't about today (the cats away n'all that) :D Where are you from and where do you ride?

Jayson I see you're from York not that far from me, where do you go out and about?
  • owen_MTB
    owen_MTB Posts: 222
    hey
    monkey grip i live in Hull, you know any decent close rides? its rather crap round here :(:(:(
    It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness
  • Welcome to the forum.

Have fun and enjoy, it's alright here.

:D
    Cycle tracks will abound in Utopia. ~H.G. Wells

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x42/ ... 3Small.jpg
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    welcome indeed, nice bike choice, hope to see some pics soon (im certain i'm not the only bike perv on here)
  • wha kind of biking are you guys in to?
  • fumps
    Haha yeah I know what you mean fumps, I've just signed up 'cos my boss isn't about today (the cats away n'all that) :D Where are you from and where do you ride?

Jayson I see you're from York not that far from me, where do you go out and about?

I'm in Leeds dude . Live right next to the Leeds Liverpool canal so i do all my riding round that area. Loads of trails so it's top fun I have only been riding a bit so mainly doing track riding but starting to do some challenging ride over a XC course & really enjoying it.