Good Old Americans eh?

spen666
spen666 Posts: 17,709
edited September 2007 in Campaign
Read this story in the Times today, then consider George from Texas view on the matter

Can anyone tell me the connection?
The Times
Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666

Comments

• When I read the story initially, I was under the impression that the homeowner may have accidently chucked the burglar out of the window...

Either way, he has done nothing wrong.
    Wheelies ARE cool.

Zaskar X
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    When I read the story initially, I was under the impression that the homeowner may have accidently chucked the burglar out of the window...

it was the post at the bottom by the American saying about the Muslims that got me
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    spen666 wrote:
    When I read the story initially, I was under the impression that the homeowner may have accidently chucked the burglar out of the window...

it was the post at the bottom by the American saying about the Muslims that got me

I think he was trying to say we should get our act together instead of uggering about arresting innocent folk.
  • I live here in the US -in Texas- and enjoy the company of all the Americans who share such sympathetic views as our friend the bigot with his religious prejudice. Such a view is all too common here, and the Americans are generally open mouthed at the supposed tolerance found in Britain (my home state). Still, there's enough opprobrium to be heaped on the unwary on other sections of this forum (see the Know-How section for some antipathy which illustrates the point) to indicate that it's not just Americans who struggle to accommodate those with alternate views....