Wish Me Luck

BoredHousewife
BoredHousewife Posts: 416
edited September 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Driving test tomorrow, yippee!

Oh, does anyone know if you can get a bike in the back of a 106 or clio if you remove 1 wheel (from the bike :roll: )

Cheers

Comments

• jacktheoc
    jacktheoc Posts: 1,556
    not so sure about a clio but my cousin has a 106 gti and he takes off both wheels and it fits so a clio should be alright with one wheel off i suppose :!:
  • ddoogie
    ddoogie Posts: 4,159
    You can get a bike in most cars if you take off the wheels.

Good luck with it! Of course you're going to pass so perhaps you don't need luck :D
    S-works Stumpjumper FSR

I'll see you at the end.

You'll see me on the floor.
  • ddoogie wrote:
    Of course you're going to pass so perhaps you don't need luck :D

I'm glad one of us is confident! Should be fine though, just gotta remember not to f*ck up
  • Denny69
    Denny69 Posts: 206
    Good luck....it's a doddle!!!
    Heaven kicked me out and Hell was too afraid I'd take over!!!

Fighting back since 1975!!

Happy riding

Denny
  • deanvw
    deanvw Posts: 412
    Good Luck.. my bike fits into a fiesta mk1!!nm All original..just gotta wait till i pass too!!!
  • mk1 fiesta's rock!!! Its not the XR2 no? That would be too cruel. I wanna see pics now, is the body solid?
  • What about a bike rack?

My ex had a clio and it was perfect.
  • Whens your test? Are you out on it now? Good luck mate either way.
  • 8.20 this morn, failed! 5 minor and 1 major, major fault - pulled into side of road, had knocked indicator on BUT it didn't actually go on.

GUTTED!
  • bummer thats harsh. I failed first time when I pulled out onto roundabout in front of a van, passed 2nd time with 14 minors (almost maxed out every mirrors section :D ), but I still haven't had any crashes and can't think of any near misses either (5 years later).
    /starts touching as many pieces of wood as possible. the wood from trees that is.

hope you've re-booked already?
  • 12th nov, obviously gonna look for a cancellation asap but I have to wait 2 week (??? - stupid rule).

Question now is - is it worth buying the car I was planning to buy today anyway and use it to practice in til I do pass? The insurance is about the same anyway and petrols cheaper than proper lessons, could just have 1 or 2 before the re-sit.
  • Might as well get the car. good for getting practise. have a parent sit in while you drive around the local town. You're close enough to passing to not need much advice so tell them not to say anything. You'll probably be a better/safer driver then them at this point anyway. the more experience the better.
  • That is unfortunate- good luck for the next time though.

I have been in a fiesta with three bikes (wheels off) in the back and two people so your bike will definately fit in the back of the clio or 106.
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”- Albert Einstein