Halo 3

scotttomo
scotttomo Posts: 531
edited October 2007 in The Crudcatcher
So what's it like then? My 360 is officially brown bread :cry: and i'm still waiting to get it back, so no point in me gettin it yet. I'd just thought i'd ask to see what anybody thinks of it!
"If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!

Comments

• I still haven't got round to finishing the original Halo... :oops:
    Even if the voices aren't real, they have some very good ideas.
  • It's about the FLOOD ... the FLOOD!!!

not played it... but I'm sure it's gonna kick COVENANT ass!
    get on your bikes and ride!
  • My mates just rang me to gloat bout how ace it is the big git, coz he knows my box aint come back :x . Suppose it's a good thing at least i won't be spendin all my cash on games. Well not least till GTA and PGR4 come out ooohh and Pro evo 4!!!
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

• jayson
    jayson Posts: 4,606
    I actually sold my 360 bout a month ago cos it was just sitting there not really being used, i mite get get another one in a few months but to be honest this whole generation has left me feeling very underwhelmed in general.

Ive been playing games since i was about 4 and im nearly 34 now so its bin a while but it seems this gen that the spark has failed to ignite fully, im playin and enjoyin more the games on my ps2/xbox.
  • One word... wii.
  • lm_trek
    lm_trek Posts: 1,470
    Im lucky enough to be wii60!! i get the best of both some ninty classics and high def gaming from my 360!!

Halo 3 is superb im loving this game and multiplayer is so good!!! sorry not staying long back to halo or paper mario decisions decisions!!
  • HALO3-DEMAKE.gif

something I knocked up for a pixel forum I frequent it's my version of HALO3 on a Gameboy...

just for laughs.
  • scotttomo
    Been playin a lot on my PS2 while my 360 has been decomissioned. Forgot that some of the games i bought were pretty good. I still say you can't beat boulder dash on the old amstrad. Green screen, tapes that make funny noises when they load then after an hour crash for no apparent reason those were the days :).

• h i r 0
    h i r 0 Posts: 76
    Halo 3 Multiplayer is a lot of fun even for a newb like me. I haven't started the campaign yet.

How long has your 360 been away? My mate's was turned round in a week!
  • L60N
    L60N Posts: 223
    I sold my 360 a year ago at least, used to hammer games like PGR and fightnight3 online.
    I only sold it because it wasted my "home time"

Lately been thinking of getting one again, the games list compared with the ps3 is a no brainer.

Can i ask though, How hard is it to play shooters with a joypad?

I found halo on xbox really disjointed when compared with using a mouse and keyboard on the PC. I play Counterstrike, Unreal tournament 2k4 on the PC and the Mouse is the best way to play shooters in my opinion.

Leon
  • Mog Uk
    Mog Uk Posts: 964
    It's nothing new or groundbreaking, if you liked Halo1/2 then you'll probably like 3. If you didn't like the others then don't expect this to convert you.....
  • scotttomo
    360 been gone bout 2wks now, they said 20 days so hopefully only another 2wks. thing is i can't remember whether they said 20 workin days doh, i hope not :( . I think playin it with a joypad is ace but find the keyboard mouse combo a bit awkward on a pc, horses for courses i suppose that's just what i'm used to. Although there is rumours bout keyboard mouse thingy comin out for the 360.

• h i r 0
    h i r 0 Posts: 76
    SCOTTTOMO wrote:
    Although there is rumours bout keyboard mouse thingy comin out for the 360.

There's this already. Reviews are generally favourable but it does have a couple of drawbacks.