Fancy a laugh?

BoredHousewife
BoredHousewife Posts: 416
edited September 2007 in MTB general
Just browsing ebay and spotted this, took me a few moments to figure out what was going on too. V. funny:

Kona

:D

Comments

• garsr6
    garsr6 Posts: 135
    lol i wonder how that would work? somebodys in for a sore one i reckon. lol :roll:

it must ride like a bag o sh*t?

infact looking at it again it aint gonna work is it?
  • I think it would be pulling on the shock rather than pushing it so i doubt it would work, simple enough repair though, just unbolt the rockers and spin them 180 degrees. Just seems its a bit of a mis-match with the forks, I very much doubt its his frame.....
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Yes, I thought the rocker was on the wrong way round! Must be a very old Kona for the Horst link to be present.
  • supersonic wrote:
    Must be a very old Kona for the Horst link to be present.

True.

Just had a thought though, BETD are selling pull shocks for the LOBO, maybe someone could try mounting one of those...... :wink:
  • garsr6
    hmmm...... i seen a pic of a bike with manitou forks recently(possibly on br) and the reverse arch was on the front..............mabe the same person? lol
  • garsr6
    supersonic wrote:
    Must be a very old Kona for the Horst link to be present.

True.

Just had a thought though, BETD are selling pull shocks for the LOBO, maybe someone could try mounting one of those...... :wink:

looks like the seatstays will hit the seatube first though.......... back to the drawing board for you methinks. :lol:
  • ah well, guess whoever buys it will have to be boring and flip the rockers back then, I still prefer my idea though.

You do have to wonder how it got like that though, must have a terrible LBS. Wonder if he rode it?
  • Sir HC
    Sir HC Posts: 20,148
    Looks more like a Turner to me.
    Intense Socom
    Inbred
  • Oh deary me, what was he on when he did that!?
  • Oh deary me, what was he on when he did that!?

angel dust and crack i reckon, oh, and some speeeeeeeeeeed :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • He could just know fuck all about bikes.
  • He could just know fuck all about bikes.

you think? :roll:
  • damn it ebay is blocked at work, whats happening there??
  • someone put their bike together wrong, have a peep at home
  • Denny69
    Denny69 Posts: 206
    :shock:
    Heaven kicked me out and Hell was too afraid I'd take over!!!

Fighting back since 1975!!

Happy riding

Denny