SO... Back to uni tomorrow..

anto164
anto164 Posts: 3,500
edited October 2007 in The Crudcatcher
And i will miss riding every day.

i got a pattern set, where i'd hit llandegla on a monday and thursday, and my local trails the other days, apart form weekends which was spent at work.

But now i'm back at uni, in my 3rd year @ liverpool uni, riding is no more until i get a day off in december.

But i spent my last weekend however, ripping some trails at coed y brenin, it was VERY fun.

Who else is going back, and who else is sacrificing riding?

Comments

• My 3rd year begins tomorrow but I'm lucky enough to be living at home while I study so I can keep riding in the spare few hours between work and uni. :)
    I'M RATHER PATRIOTIC
  • ddoogie
    ddoogie Posts: 4,159
    I've just started my course and wont get a chance to get riding until Christmas. Boooo!
    S-works Stumpjumper FSR

I'll see you at the end.

You'll see me on the floor.
  • liverpool's not that far from llandegla is it? just go through the mersey tunnel onto the wirral and straight down the 53... you do know you don't have to go right round manchester?
  • liverpool's not that far from llandegla is it? just go through the mersey tunnel onto the wirral and straight down the 53... you do know you don't have to go right round manchester?

He lives on the wirral. So i guess he knows :shock:
  • anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    aiii.. correct, i live on the wirral, so i burn it down to queensferry, then through the country. i live between junction 3 and 4 on the 53, but its further but takes about the same time to drive as through the country. and knowing me, as i normally do, i realise i have no petty left when i'm half way there..