Sportive

Tom98
Tom98 Posts: 91
edited September 2007 in Road beginners
Hi,

I have entered my first sportive the other day, the Herts and Essex one by kilotogo. I am going to do it with a few members from my club but i have received no conformation of my entry, it has been nearly a week now, is this ok?

Tom

Comments

• Hi Tom, have you checked the Kilotogo site because they have a list of all entrants so you and your mates should be on it by now.
    Still breathing.....
  • Tom98
    ok, the kilotogo website doest work for me, none of the links or pages work when i click on them, is there a number i can call?

Tom
  • Are you trying to access their site via Firefox? If so it only becomes active using Internet Explorer - try that or else let me know your club name and I could check.

Ham
    Still breathing.....
  • Pirahna
    Pirahna Posts: 1,315
    They don't send any info out until the week of the event. Even if you don't get the email, check your name is on the entry list and just turn up.
  • Tom98
    ok, thanks, my name is not on the list yet but i hope it will be on in a few days, if not you can always enter on the line

Tom
  • Tom98
    ok, thanks, my name is not on the list yet but i hope it will be on in a few days, if not you can always enter on the line

Tom