Stem Top Cap.

Paul Sh
Paul Sh Posts: 607
edited September 2007 in MTB general
Ok guys, I have a set of Rock Shox U- Turn forks, i believe the steerer tube is 1:1/8, (someone please verify this) i'm looking for a good looking top cap for my stem, looked on wiggle and chain reaction but they all seem a little bland, any ideas or links to where i can get one would be great.

Comments

• Yeah, I would have thought the steerer tube is 1 1/8th

As for top caps, the Hope Head Dr comes in various colours, but it might be a pain to set up if you already have a star-fangled nut in
  • Paul Sh
    Yeah i've seen the hope one but TBH i was just looking for the cap only so as to dress up the top of my stem, the cap i have at the moment is plain and a bit crap lol.
  • Paul Sh
    By it's quiet on here tonight, how about i rephrase the question, Which stem cap do you have and where did you get it, or is it a secret. :D
  • bye christ you must be getting advertisement fees from all that bloody signage you've got going on there. there is room in the bottom corner of me copmter last i looked, are sure you wouldn't want to fill that space aswell !!! lol

all jokes aside,
    on my meta only becuase it came with the headset.
    on the stp i have a giant cap because it cane with the bike.
    on the commuter i have a wtb cap because it came with the headset.
    can you see a pattern forming yet.
    internet (in ter net), secret sanctuary of idiots and nutters.
  • its good to see a sence of humour in here. well i am off to burn a banned picture in this household from my eyes before anyone else sees it.
    internet (in ter net), secret sanctuary of idiots and nutters.