aldi cycling gear

alecstilleyedye
alecstilleyedye Posts: 1,170
edited October 2007 in The Crudcatcher
is in store next week

http://www.aldi.co.uk
riding on my bicycle, i saw a motorcrash…

Comments

• jjojjas
    jjojjas Posts: 346
    can't see it?

Sports bra's and German salami.....I like em both, but it's not strictly bike related :shock: :lol:
    it looks a bit steep to me.....
  • mba007
    mba007 Posts: 95
    jjojjas wrote:
    can't see it?

Sports bra's and German salami.....I like em both, but it's not strictly bike related :shock: :lol:

:lol::lol:
  • Buckle
    Buckle Posts: 90
    Their moody CamelBak's are ok. Bladder is rubbish but outer is much better than my Rogue - more storage room and a built in rain cover (for when I'm having a pensioner moment)
    Don't you just hate it when people ask rhetorical questions...
  • Popped into aldi today to get some of the base layers for work almost picked up a camelback thing too but didn't really need one. Tonnes of cycling jackets and the trousers with padding in though.
  • TBH I'd stay clear of aldi stuff if you want anything to last.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • jacktheoc
    jacktheoc Posts: 1,556
    TBH I'd stay clear of aldi stuff if you want anything to last.

it obviously wont last long at that price :!: most people will probably be only wanting it for this winter
  • Dunno about the longevity issue but I've been using one of the cycling jackets (not the waterproof one) since they went on sale. Can't complain for £15 or whatever it was. Not a very flattering fit but I couldn't care less :lol:
    I hate it when people say David Beckham's stupid...its not like anyone ever says: 'Stephen Hawking - he's s**t at football.' Paul Calf
  • had my camelback type thingy from them for nearly 2 years now, the fingerless gloves have done quite well too, so they not that bad
    TIMMAY!!!
  • I bought a couple of racing jerseys from there for about £6 each, then reduced to £3 each!!!

So far so good - makes you think what the markup is on more pricey stuff - I really cant tell the difference.....

Even if they were gash, for £6 for two jerseys you ain't gonna be that gutted!

:lol: