Very deep weightloss zen

nickcuk
nickcuk Posts: 275
edited September 2007 in Campaign
I've lost 5kg in just over a month (370 miles :D ) so where have those 5kg of me gone ? I assume the 'fat' contained some DNA - where is that now ? Have I added to global warming by burning up the fat during exercise when I wouldn't normally have travelled ?

Comments

• buddha
    buddha Posts: 1,088
    Enlightenment can come in an instant.
    You have taken the path of the Bodhisattva's, of "enlightenment by stages". At the current rate of approximately 5kg/month. Well Done!
    <center><font size="1"><font color="navy">Lardy</font id="navy"><font color="blue"> | </font id="blue"><font color="navy">Madame de Pompadour</font id="navy"></font id="size1"></center>
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    Whereas I am gaining DNA by the month - does that make me even more 'me' like?
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • nickcuk wrote:
    I've lost 5kg in just over a month (370 miles :D ) so where have those 5kg of me gone ? I assume the 'fat' contained some DNA - where is that now ? Have I added to global warming by burning up the fat during exercise when I wouldn't normally have travelled ?
    YEs I think you might have done - Co2 'n all that - have you planted a tree yet? :wink:
    5kg = 45000 kcal /31 =1400 a day - that's a lot of fat! Not sure you lose teh cells - tho' don't they just shrink and sulk till you gobble choccy again? I think teh cells get replaced by new sulky fat cells mind. Or mebbe not.... :D
  • nickcuk
    nickcuk Posts: 275
    passout - maybe the 'bigger you' should enjoy cycling proportionally more than you used to ?

ut_och_cykla - using what looks like the best of the various calorie calculators, my rides in the month have only burned around 13,400 kCal ( under 4lb / 2kg of fat ) so not only have the fat cells shrunk and sulked, they have started a riot and throughly depressed a few surrounding ones too. Maybe all that is left is a little bag of sulky cell membrane with a few bits of my DNA inside, wishing they were spermies instead ?