Clubs in Plymouth?

mr-ed
mr-ed Posts: 130
Hi, not sure if the this is the right place to post this but had a quick look around.

I had a look on the site after searching for clubs in plymouth and saw loads of rides called YOGi- starting at Marsh Mills on Tuesdays or Sundays. Dose anybody know anything about this? I'd like to start riding with a club my mate who I ride with has gone away on a gap/ work year and so im look for people to ride with.

Thanks for any help. Ed

Comments

• yogi
    yogi Posts: 456
    Hi Ed,

There is a lot of choice with the YOGi Rides at present they are as follows:

Tuesdays Group Road Ride 6.30pm
    Ride of about 30 miles in 2 hours on generally quiet roads. You will obviously need lights for this now but we do ride throughout the whole year.

Tuesdays Mountain Bike Ride 6.30pm
    About 2 hours in the extensive local forests, again you'll require your lights for this.

Thursdays Group Road Ride 6.30pm
    As above.

Sundays
    Usually a Mountain Bike Ride meeting at 10am +
    Road Ride meeting at 9.30am
    We are planning on doing a 100 mile road ride to Bude and back this coming Sunday. Usually a road ride of 50+ miles.

We are also planning on doing a beginners/novices ride once a month:
    MTB on the 1st Saturday each month, meet 11am.
    Road on the 3rd Saturday each month, meet 11am.

All rides meet up at B&Q car park, Marsh Mills, Plymouth.

Just meet us down there, give us your email address and we'll send you an email every week detailing what rides are going out during the week. Anyone welcome and we guarantee a warm welcome plus there is no joining fee. Look forward to meeting you.
  • mr-ed
    mr-ed Posts: 130
    Hi,

Cheers for that. my e-mail is ed.warren1@btinternet.com. I'll try to pick up some lights! Hope to come along soon!

Cheers.