Stolen Cannondale T2000

Simon Withers
Simon Withers Posts: 1,748
edited September 2007 in Road stolen
I don't think I'm likely to see it again but you never know. Stolen in Trowbridge, Wilts, between Sun 9th and Tuesday 11th September (from the hallway of the building my flat's in). Gray frame/forks, black Coda double chainset; black bar tape; XTR rear mech; Shimano 105 front mech; Sigma computer mount; tatty 105 9-speed levers, recent Crosstop brake levers, rear wheel has black spokes, Coda hub and a new Specialized 32mm Armadillo tyre; front wheel is a 32-spoke, DRC ST19 rim built by Paul Hewitt with XT hub and has an extra long valve and, I think, a Vredestein 32mm tyre; saddle is a Selle San Marco Rolls; black rear rack; black mudguards; suspension seatpost. Had a John's Bikes sticker on it and some quite big scratches on the forks, top and down tubes (fell off a railway station platfrom in Australia!).

It's likely to need some work on it shortly: replacing the STI levers, chainrings and poss bottom bracket.

I've done around 15,000 miles on it in 10 countries and it's a shame to lose it.