NOT NikeShoes100.com

beckenham
beckenham Posts: 242
edited September 2007 in Road beginners
Are people allowed to advertise on this forum in this way or are there moderators to stop it?

I come to this forum to read and post about cycling not to be bombarded with cr*p adverts about where to buy shoes from :x
Beer, the reason my ambitions have not become my achievements

Comments

• daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,775
    Now you look like the crazy man :lol:
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • Jeff Jones
    Jeff Jones Posts: 1,865
    Spamming is not allowed on this forum and yes there are moderators to stop it. It's not an instant process, but if you flag something and it's deemed inappropriate, the topic/post will be deleted and the user may be locked.
    Jeff Jones

Product manager, Sports
  • Pagem
    Pagem Posts: 244
    jjones wrote:
    Spamming is not allowed on this forum and yes there are moderators to stop it. It's not an instant process, but if you flag something and it's deemed inappropriate, the topic/post will be deleted and the user may be locked.

any persons desire a nokia at nice nice prices?
    Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.
  • venster
    venster Posts: 356
    Pagem wrote:
    jjones wrote:

Pleeze, will you post to Nigeria? It's my daughters birthday, she would like a new phone. Can I send money via Western Union ?

:lol:
  • Pagem
    Pagem Posts: 244
    venster wrote:
    Pagem wrote:
    jjones wrote:

Pleeze, will you post to Nigeria? It's my daughters birthday, she would like a new phone. Can I send money via Western Union ?

:lol:

Problem it is not. also I have a secured business proposal for you. l will like to know if you are willing to assist me, lf interested please contact me on my private email address. Your earliest response to this will be highly appreciated.
    My Esteemed Regards.
    Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.