7-eleven jerseys

bulldicker
bulldicker Posts: 61
edited July 2008 in The bottom bracket
anyone on here buy the vintage 7-eleven jersey that sold on ebay for £129.00 last saturday £129.00 :shock: :shock: and ive got one upstairs :D

Comments

• And you can get them from Prendas for £39.95

Here
    'Hello to Jason Isaacs'
  • That's a bit of a saving!!! :lol:
  • Some nice gear on that Prendas site.

Must stop looking at these things, only been back on the bike a week and have already got three jerseys. Its becoming obsessive. :roll:
    Its how far !!
  • I have this habit with football shirts and cycling jerseys and have wardrobes full of them.

Not sure if it is an illness :lol:
  • Definitely not an illness collecting jerseys - I play ice hockey and collect 'game worn' jerseys which are (not surprisingly!) jerseys actually worn in games by players. I have spent far too much money on this hobby over the years and have jerseys from the former Soviet Union, USA, Canada and the UK. That said, £129 for replica kit seems a tad foolish.
  • does anyone which version of the 7-eleven jersey is the expensive one?

and how do you tell?

cheers
  • idaviesmoore
    idaviesmoore Posts: 557
    bulldicker wrote:
    anyone on here buy the vintage 7-eleven jersey that sold on ebay for £129.00 last saturday £129.00 :shock: :shock: and ive got one upstairs :D

Gadzooks!! You could buy a whole minimarket chain for £129.00 :roll:
    'How can an opinion be bullsh1t?' High Fidelity
  • Parsnip49
    Parsnip49 Posts: 205
    My flatmate is a die hard greenock morton fan and was looking for vintage shirts, recognised a vintage pink USSR one (from when they made the final of the euros vs holland) which he knew i had. The funny thing was the price was 150quid :)

Not gonna sell it though, tis the coolest football shirt ever made. Would show a pic, but im at work and i cba
  • iainment
    iainment Posts: 992
    Parsnip49 wrote:
    My flatmate is a die hard greenock morton fan and was looking for vintage shirts, recognised a vintage pink USSR one (from when they made the final of the euros vs holland) which he knew i had. The funny thing was the price was 150quid :)

Not gonna sell it though, tis the coolest football shirt ever made. Would show a pic, but im at work and i cba

Greenock Morton had a wonderful tartan away shirt some time ago that I bought for a fiver in Southend for my son.

He loved it and it was my father in laws team so it went down well there as well.
    Old hippies don't die, they just lie low until the laughter stops and their time comes round again.
    Joseph Gallivan
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Parsnip49 wrote:

If its the 88 Final (Yes THAT Van Basten goal) then its white with red stripes. Or you have the red kit and its faded a bit :wink: .

Agreed though that the CCCP shirts are amongst the coolest football shirts made.