Wiggle - how to cancel an order

redddraggon
redddraggon Posts: 10,862
edited September 2007 in Workshop
I'm trying to cancel an order, been trying all day, but no luck. It still says "Not yet processed", and as I've been trying for hours I should still be able to cancel it.

Does anybody know if they can be contacted by phone, they don't seem to advertise their number on the site.

Anyone know the number? I can't find any of the invoices I got with my previous orders, does anybody have one they can look on for me?
I like bikes...

Twitter
Flickr

Comments

• alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    You can cancel your order easily enough online - go to view orders - if its not yet processed. You get an acknowledgement email within seconds then if it is cancelable (not entered dispatch) a second email confirming it.
  • alfablue
    Oh, so its showing not yet processed, but it won't let you cancel? What happens when you click Cancel Order?

I reckon if you follkowed these instructions here yet they still send it, they will most likely refund you your postage costs for sending it back, seeing as their system was faulty - they're good like that. They have even compensated me before for minor glitches.
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    I click cancel, choose the reason, click ok

Normally I'd expect an email within 10mins saying it was cancelled.

I ended up ordering 3 things separate as I found out I needed extra stuff, then I realised the offer was on, so I put them into one single order, and cancelled the original orders. One of the original 3 came back cancelled, the others nothing happened.

In the past I've ordered stuff, then wanted to add stuff, and cancelled the order while "not yet processed" is still up, and I've got an email back rather sharpish saying that it's too late to cancel as it's about to be processed. I've had nothing with these orders.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • alfablue
    Hmmm. I reckon they will sort you out with the discount after the event if you explain the problems and the stuff comes on separate orders - just my guess anyway, they have never disappointed me yet. Fingers crossed
  • Under consumer law, if the item was faulty you are entitles to a refund no matter how it was purchased, if the item was not faulty then they are under no obligation to refund at all, my advice would be to press them on this issue and tell them you are going to talk to trading standards.
    Mike.