uk kona bike park!!

wwjjtt
wwjjtt Posts: 204
edited August 2007 in MTB general
here it is! the uk's first kona bike park! it's mostly trails at the moment but there is a blue graded family run on the cards and a downhill track has been marked out! expect big things for the future!

http://www.konaworld.com/bikes/demo_bik ... kyline.htm

Comments

• Eugh Wales! :x
    Might be good when it's finished then :D
    I'M RATHER PATRIOTIC
  • wwjjtt
    there's always one! most people will be glad they can drive to great places to ride. if you don't like wales don't come visit our miles of trails! and maybe you wanna try football cause it might go better with your attitude.
  • JaseK
    JaseK Posts: 8
    It's been there a while, and is very good. Unless I'm missing something and Kona have recently invested in new trails there.
  • Wow. quick to jump.
    I was joking, I don't care if it's Wales or not. If it's good I'll come and pay a visit.
    I tried football when I was about 9 and I sucked at it :P
    I'M RATHER PATRIOTIC
  • hamboman
    hamboman Posts: 512
    wwjjtt wrote:
    there's always one! most people will be glad they can drive to great places to ride. if you don't like wales don't come visit our miles of trails! and maybe you wanna try football cause it might go better with your attitude.

Heh heh, I love how easily the Welsh get wound up by a little banter!
  • wwjjtt
    hamboman wrote:
    wwjjtt wrote:

Heh heh, I love how easily the Welsh get wound up by a little banter!

i'm not welsh! ha ha!! but seriously lets all just support this and hopefully it can be an all year round bike park. it has a longway to go but the potential is there, and no kona have not invested a penny in the area as yet.
  • CitizenLee
    CitizenLee Posts: 2,227
    Never been to Wales but this is as good a reason as any to visit. Looks great and with Kona throwing money at it then it will only get better.

This Kona Park in Cornwall looks amazing too...

www.the-track.co.uk
    Current:
    NukeProof Mega FR 2012
    Cube NuRoad 2018
    Previous:
    2015 Genesis CdF 10, 2014 Cube Hyde Race, 2012 NS Traffic, 2007 Specialized SX Trail, 2005 Specialized Demo 8