Mayo's B Sample (not a spolier)

DaveyL
DaveyL Posts: 5,167
edited August 2007 in Pro race
I see in cyclingnews.com that Mayo's B sample is being examined at the University of Gent in Belgium. He was tested on the 2nd TdF rest day, so I would assume the Châtenay-Malabry did the A sample. So, Ian, have the authorities taken up your suggestion of having another lab test the B sample, or has this been standard practice for a while?

Maybe it's because all of France is on holiday for August...
Le Blaireau (1)

Comments

• iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Yup, it's because they're on holiday.

Not that I expect it to happen but it would be an interesting time if it came back negative, eh?
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • Mr Bumble
    Mr Bumble Posts: 572
    "Not that I expect it to happen but it would be an interesting time if it came back negative, eh?"

Sadly- Very Sadly I think that is just not going to happen.... I wonder who is Doctor is?

Always thought it remarkable that when dirty dr Losa was sacked from Euskatel his form plummeted for three years....
  • nick hanson
    nick hanson Posts: 1,655
    Mr Bumble wrote:
    "Not that I expect it to happen but it would be an interesting time if it came back negative, eh?"

Sadly- Very Sadly I think that is just not going to happen.... I wonder who is Doctor is?

Always thought it remarkable that when dirty dr Losa was sacked from Euskatel his form plummeted for three years....
    Not that anyone would be suggesting anything! :wink:
    so many cols,so little time!