TewkesburySunday

pipeman
pipeman Posts: 48
edited August 2007 in The bottom bracket
hope to do around 50 miles and get a cuppa at the recently devastated town,,,it was on TV the other night that they are now "Open"and welcoming visitors,,,more power to them i say!!!! :D
time is running out,use it wisely!

Comments

• cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    We have family in Tewkesbury and its pretty sorted there now. Great choice for tea rooms and things opposite the Abbey. And lots flatter than the Malverns.
    Hope the ride back up is fun for you tho ! ;-)
  • Rob Sallnow
    Rob Sallnow Posts: 6,279
    I rode through Tewkesbury on Wednesday and all seems well. I must admit I did look for tide marks on the walls and buildings!!
    I'd rather walk than use Shimano
  • pipeman
    had a good long morning out,,,,

6cqgu9s.jpg

4xl0uw0.jpg

644fjo3.jpg

a ride of around 40 miles,a wee bit breezy at times,but brilliant sunshine,and met some nice folk along the way,,rediscovered lanes i used to ride as well,,,grand,,,and the brookes "pro"seems to be moulding me to its shape as well!!! :D
  • pipeman
    I rode through Tewkesbury on Wednesday and all seems well. I must admit I did look for tide marks on the walls and buildings!!

ha ,,i like your signature,,,,it reminds me of a motorcycling one,,,"i'd rather push my honda than ride a harley davidson"!!or vice versa,,depending on your loyalties!!! :D