Litespeed Ardennes

1892 Posts: 1,690
edited August 2007 in Road beginners
I've been offered a Litespeed Ardennes @ a nice price but haven't been able to find a review has anybody got 1 & how do they rate
Justice for the 96

Comments

• fluff.
    fluff. Posts: 771
    Wasn't that one of the bikes in a round up of expensive sportive type bikes a while ago? Can't remember if it was the comic or C+ but I can have a hunt around if I've still got a copy of what ever it was.
  • fluff.
    fluff. Posts: 771
    My copy was at work, but I have it now. It was May 17 issue of CW, if you're interested PM me a mail to send a scan of it to. Overall the reviewer was positive but said that there was some flex in the frame that could put off bigger, more powerful riders.
    edited August 2007
    fluff. wrote:
    My copy was at work, but I have it now. It was May 17 issue of CW, if you're interested PM me a mail to send a scan of it to. Overall the reviewer was positive but said that there was some flex in the frame that could put off bigger, more powerful riders.

Thanks for the info I might have that as a sometimes buy CW if I haven't I will send you a PM again
    Thanks.
    Justice for the 96
    fluff. wrote:

Thanks for the info I might have that as a sometimes buy CW if I haven't I will send you a PM again
    Thanks.
    Justice for the 96
    Might be a bit of a chance in plan just seen a 2006 trek Madone 5.2 that's an even better price. I'll have to win the lottery tomorrow so I can buy a different bike for each day of the week.
    Justice for the 96