dave5n
dave5n Posts: 3,307
edited September 2007 in The bottom bracket
I just posted on this goddawful new forum. Posted once-yet I have a post count of 5.

Why? Where did the extra four come from?

And what happened to the promise to carry over posts from C+ forum? I am about minus 3,500 now

Comments

• Most post counts were carried over. Because of a glitch, a few weren't and where people let us know, we've restored them. As I have just done with yours.

And as ever, we'd love to hear what we can do to make it less 'godawful'.
    John Stevenson
  • Garybee
    Garybee Posts: 815
    If i am on the road forum and click the forum index button to go back after reading a post i have to reselect the road forum again. I find this very irritating.

There also appears to be a ridiculous nomber of catagories.

Hypocrisy is only a bad thing in other people.
  • dave5n wrote:
    I just posted on this goddawful new forum. Posted once-yet I have a post count of 5.

Why? Where did the extra four come from?

And what happened to the promise to carry over posts from C+ forum? I am about minus 3,500 now

I think it is because of your username - Dave5n. There is a clear link there for all to see :roll:

I\'m pushing the pedals on my season cycle
  • overmars
    overmars Posts: 430
    There's not enough variety in the emoticons. There's no smiley crying. No bruised one. No ill one...
    :)
  • popette
    popette Posts: 2,089
    Garybee wrote:
    If i am on the road forum and click the forum index button to go back after reading a post i have to reselect the road forum again. I find this very irritating.

Me too - Road needs to be included in the hiearchy in blue at the top of the forum (ikeRadar Forum Index -> Cake Stop) otherwise there are always extra clicks. It's not a big thing but it is irritating.
  • Garybee wrote:

There also appears to be a ridiculous nomber of catagories.

I get round that problem by clicking on Back <- (in IE 6 Toolbar) about three times in succession, and end up where I was before posting (if that's any help).
    Colin N.

Lincolnshire is mostly flat... but the wind is mostly in your face!
  • overmars wrote:
    There's not enough variety in the emoticons. There's no smiley crying. No bruised one. No ill one...
    :)

Use your own violent-smiley-019.gifbeer.gif
    My Bikes:

Road
    Dirt
    Fast
  • overmars
    Oh, ok!

sterb029.gif
  • overmars wrote:
    Oh, ok!

sterb029.gif

Touché.

fing06.gif
    My Bikes:

Road
    Dirt
    Fast
  • You still use internet explorer? :roll:
  • overmars
    Touché.

fing06.gif

Heeeeey! Let's be friends! sterb028.gif
  • overmars wrote:
    Touché.

fing06.gif

Heeeeey! Let's be friends! sterb028.gif

Grrrrrrrrr waffen093.gif

Ok beerchug.gif
    My Bikes:

Road
    Dirt
    Fast
  • Panter
    Panter Posts: 299
    You still use internet explorer? :roll:

I just clicked on your "my bike" link

And sprayed coffee over my monitor :lol:

Cheers

Chris :)
    Racing snakes. It's not big, and it's not clever ;)
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Lucky for you for gaining four posts, I lost about 5000 so now I know where four went - only 4996 to go!
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • ivancarlos
    ivancarlos Posts: 1,034
    edited August 2007
    :roll:
    I have pain!
  • Can you add afew thousand to mine to give me some forum gravitas? :)
    Dan
  • popette
    popette Posts: 2,089
    popette wrote:
    Garybee wrote:

Me too - Road needs to be included in the hiearchy in blue at the top of the forum (ikeRadar Forum Index -> Cake Stop) otherwise there are always extra clicks. It's not a big thing but it is irritating.

YES!! they did it. now you can get back to the road menu without having the extra clicks. :D
  • popette wrote:
    YES!! they did it. now you can get back to the road menu without having the extra clicks. :D

We try to please! :)
    John Stevenson