Sierra Cycling - Costa Del Sol

kevr6384
kevr6384 Posts: 16
edited August 2007 in Routes
Hi All,

Have any readers been on a cycling holiday with Sierra cycling ?

We are thinking of booking a long weekend and would appreciate any feedback from site readers.

They have good reviews on their guestbook !

www.sierracycling.com

Thanks

Kev

Comments

• Hi Kev,

I had a week with then in June 2005, I'd deffo go back but real life gets in the way.

I'd been meaning to go for a while but doubted my abilty as i tend to struggle a bit in the first few miles of a ride and didnt want to hold anyone up . There's several guides so the group can be split up if need be.

The accomodation is excellent I ended up with a room on my own at no extra cost. This being as i went in June and it's a bit on the warm side for most people. Food was good too and nothing was too much trouble. Even down to the hire bike, they even fixed my pucture.

As a single 40something bloke, I had a brill time

www.alpinedudes.piczo.com
  • kevr6384
    kevr6384 Posts: 16
    Thanks for the info:

I assumed you would get a room to yourself anyway ?

How do they normally do the accomodation ?

Kev
  • There's 2 houses with 2 twin rooms and a bathroom on both 1st and 2nd floors, thus accomodating 16. I think there's a contingency plan to accomodate an over spill but 16 seems to be the norm. You can request your own room with a single suppliment, I went on my own and want bothered either way about sharing. There were only the 3 singletons in 'our house' and a few couples in the our so I ended up with my own room.

Bear in mind that was 2 years ago and things may of changed. For the price compared to others I'd do it again.

Pete