Wales last week in August

Troopy
Troopy Posts: 202
edited August 2007 in MTB rides
I know this makes me sound like a billy no mates but I'm going to be in Wales for the last week in August. I'm camping just south of Dolgellau and will be riding at Coed-y-Brenin and maybe Machynlleth and/or Nant-yr-Arian. It would be good to meet up with others on the trails as it is a bit more fun riding with others. I'm not really a billy it's just most of my biker friends are married and have not been good enough to get time off!! Plus I feel knackered and really need a holiday. Leave it with you.

YOU DON'T STOP PLAYING BECAUSE YOU GROW OLD, YOU GROW OLD BECAUSE YOU STOP PLAYING!!
YOU DON'T STOP PLAYING BECAUSE YOU GROW OLD, YOU GROW OLD BECAUSE YOU STOP PLAYING

Comments

• x-isle
    x-isle Posts: 794
    That's a shame, I'll be doing pretty much the same, but on the 23rd thru to the 26th.
    Craig Rogers
  • Troopy
    Troopy Posts: 202
    I'll be getting there Friday evening on the 24th so could meet up on the Saturday or Sunday.

YOU DON'T STOP PLAYING BECAUSE YOU GROW OLD, YOU GROW OLD BECAUSE YOU STOP PLAYING!!
    YOU DON'T STOP PLAYING BECAUSE YOU GROW OLD, YOU GROW OLD BECAUSE YOU STOP PLAYING
  • Dolgellau is only like down the road from me (20miles) ha, im suppose to be going the end of this month, but will be going out now every night, to try and increase my fitness, and more healthy eating and Less Junk food :)