Two amazing guys.....

jibi
jibi Posts: 857
edited August 2007 in Tour & expedition
I just had a Malay guy, Tzuo, staying with me as he cycles around the world. And as we are working on his bike, my old mate Bill Nickson. the ex British champion turns up.

img_l_1217155.jpg

Tzuo cycled across America in 38 days and is now on the road heading for Holland to pick up the Rhine and then to follow the Danube on his way to Istanbul.
His blog is here
www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/longwayhome

cheers
george

Comments

• Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    Could you tell him, from me, that he's a jammy git and I hate him and everyone whose done / doing the same. :wink:

Otherwise, wish him all the best - I hope he has a great and trouble free trip. I love these type of blogs. I'll be reading up, and following his progress with interest.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • jibi
    jibi Posts: 857
    Crapaud wrote:
    Could you tell him, from me, that he's a jammy git and I hate him and everyone whose done / doing the same. :wink:

Otherwise, wish him all the best - I hope he has a great and trouble free trip. I love these type of blogs. I'll be reading up, and following his progress with interest.

You could tell him yourself, by leaving a message in his guestbook.

l got a huge buzz reading comments from friends, but especially from total strangers, in my tour blogs. Going into an internet cafe to update the blog and finding people had taken time to leave comments makes you feel less alone on the road.

george
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    I like Tzuo's attitude:
    Maybe, I'd be worrying about getting a job next week after deciding that a live of watching TV, enjoying beer and instant noodles isn't worth living.
    What training?

I'm only up to page 17 and I'm enthused - someday I'm going to do something like this.

Some cracking pictures. I love the ones in Oatman; a real old wild west town.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • He is indeed a crazy guy on a bike. To sleep in a hammock in the middle of a forest in central scotland takes ball in my book! I'll read more of his adventures within the week. Thanks for the link, jibi. :)