Bedgebury sat morning anyone?

lego
lego Posts: 769
edited August 2007 in MTB rides
Anyone going for a play tomorrow? impished,ukcraig? anyone?

I'm not up for setting any speed records (just got off night shift :) )
The weathers looking good and it might of dried up a bit.

Comments

• impished
    impished Posts: 1,092
    I'd love to... :D BUT
    She-who-must-be-obeyed :roll: wants me to finish off the garden :cry:
    maybe next weekend... if I can get permission :wink:
  • lego
    No problem, I completly understand. It's the same for me...
    I am the master of my house - what my wife say's will be done! :oops:
  • deadpool2e
    deadpool2e Posts: 625
    Id have come but i read this post to late, oh well maybe next time. I usually go on sunday mornings.
    http://www.sketchymtb.co.uk/Blah.pl the new XC in Kent

http://deadpool2e.pinkbike.com/channel/Afan-Vids/

MOUNTAIN BIKING- The pastime of spending large sums of money you don't really have on something you don't really need.
  • ukcraigb
    ukcraigb Posts: 113
    Hi Ian,
    I actually went on Saturday, didnt chek the forums to see if anyone else was going though! Did you go in the end? I got there for about 10AM, thought it was rutted quite badly in places....

What bike do you ride, just in case I see you down there sometime :-)

Not next weekend (going riding in Surry) but the weekend after I would be up for a ride.
    Getting a bit bored of Bedgebury though!
  • ukcraigb
    I just noticed your post os 2 weeks old.

Doh :P
  • lego
    :lol: . Don't you just hate it when you do that Craig. How was surry (north downs I presume?) not all closed due to F & M? I did go, it was a bit rutted but was drying out.
    I did however have the good luck to watch someone drop the front wheel in a deeper than expected mud hole and go right over the bars in slow-mo. Of course I didn't laugh
    much :lol: .and he did see the funny side.
    Whats happening this week end? you going to surry again? I've not been up there.
    Impished, What you up to?
  • impished
    impished Posts: 1,092
    I should be good to go... pretty much anywhere really... :P
    I better secure permission from the missus first :oops: :wink:

I know what you mean about Bedgebury.... I've been trying to re-find some local trails lately... :? Lots'a singletrack :) just a bit too straight... :cry:
  • ukcraigb
    I'm going on a guided tour this week with this lot: www.mountain-bike-guiding.co.uk

I went on one of there skill builder days and the instructors (RIch and Mike) we're absolutley fantastic, and the biking was unreal, believe me when I say this place is a bit of an untapped gold mine.

None of it is sign posted tho, its all natual single track, hence the guide!

They chanre £30 for about 3.5-4 hour ride, let me know if you want to come, that way I can let them know and get my referal ;-)