decent shorts that won't make me look like a burk

2»

Comments

• Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    If you're that sub-conscious, then probably slipping a pair of lightweight baggies over the top of your riding shorts is the best option. Baggy MTB shorts can get pretty hot and uncomfortable because of the double short construction, and the baggy material often snags on the nose of the saddle or rucks underneath making them a proverbial pain.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • Eurostar
    Eurostar Posts: 1,806
    Does anyone want me to post MORE fetish pics to make you all run out and buy baggies and never let lycra darken your door again?
    <hr>
    <h6>What\'s the point of going out? We\'re just going to end up back here anyway</h6>
  • Squiggsy
    Squiggsy Posts: 30
    I put lightweight footie shorts over my cycle shorts at girlfriend's insistence.....
    Brighton promoted 2004, Sussex Champs 2003, all downhill from here...
  • beckenham
    beckenham Posts: 242
    Eurostar

I'm beginning to get worried about you! Pleae no more, I can't afford the counselling :cry:
    Beer, the reason my ambitions have not become my achievements
  • peejay78
    peejay78 Posts: 3,378
    you can walk.

as long as you walk in dripping wet, undone milram bibshorts, sporting a big grin and an even bigger wanger.
  • beckenham
    Peejay68 are you allowed out without a carer? Just wondered...

Help me somebody...please. There are some very strange people on ths forum
  • peejay78
    what?

mother?

it wasn't me, i didn't burn him!
  • popette
    popette Posts: 2,089
    peejay78 wrote:
    er... i stumbled across this whilst looking for a gerolsteiner team list....

http://www.gaycycling.de/

not for the faint hearted.

woo hoo
    :oops: :shock: :wink:
  • beckenham
    Talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place. There's one guy who wants to post wierd pics of blokes chained up in cycling gear and another one who by all accounts is not safe to be out in the community!

Is it 5:30 yet, let me out of here.....
  • peejay78
    very exciting posts for a friday night.
  • beckenham
    "Exciting", what exactly do you mean by "exciting"? I havn't opened the link above (still at work!) but surely "alarming", "worrying", "disturbing" must all be a better choice of word!
  • Eurostar
    Sorry to worry everybody. If only gurls fancied us in this ridiculous garb. Never had a woman ask me to put it on! Prolly need to lose a stone and get a serious tan. And wind the clock back 20 years.

The only time I attract men is by wearing fetish stuff without realising. Was once snoozing in Chelsea and woke up to find Jimmy Somerville staring at me. I was a despatch rider, wearing full leathers undone to the waist plus various leather holsters for radio and pager.
    <hr>
    <h6>What\'s the point of going out? We\'re just going to end up back here anyway</h6>
  • OnTow
    OnTow Posts: 130
    Check out Foska.com for some cool baggies with removal padded liner - err - for cycling, just in case this thread left you in any doubt :D
  • Neil1 wrote:
    i'm getting worried I might start walking instead of buying a bike. I thought people here where well kind of normal :?

that was your first mistake!
    the forum title "ROAD" should have set the alarm bells off :D
    http://twitter.com/mgalex
    www.ogmorevalleywheelers.co.uk

10TT 24:36 25TT: 57:59 50TT: 2:08:11, 100TT: 4:30:05 12hr 204.... unfinished business
  • beckenham
    All sorted. I went out on Saturday in the shiney new shorts. I seemed to have more "cred" with other riders, although the rugby training top didn't quite match the look!

I rode straight passed the pub, went home took a shower and walked the dog back to the pub. This seems quite a good system. I no longer have to put up with the bar maid looking at me suspiciously as I walk in all sweaty, plus the dog helps to get me home safely when I've stayed too long :lol:

Is that what they call a win-win situation?
  • Eurostar
    Can we have a photo of the dog please?

Dogs in lycra, mmmm
    <hr>