Planet X Road Bike near Stratford upon Avon

James T
James T Posts: 104
edited August 2007 in Road beginners
Really interested in getting a Plant X SL Carbon road bike, but will noit be able to get to Doncaster before the end of the month, when my cycle2work scheme finishes. They are only open Mon to Fri and I have to work...

Does anyone within a reasonable distance of Stratford-upon-Avon have one that I can come and look at, as whilst they look great on the website and have had good reviews, I am reluctant to part with that sort of money without at least seeing one in the flesh.

Kind regards

James

Comments

• Eat My Dust
    Eat My Dust Posts: 3,965
    This isn't some kind of cunning ploy to steal someone's lovely carbon steed, is it???
  • James T
    James T Posts: 104
    No, I am quite a pillar of society really...

I was hoping to pay them a visit this afternoon, but the person who does the bike fitting is on holiday. Unfortunately this afternoon is the last opportunity I would have to visit them this month.

Kind regards

James

PS if I was a bikenapper I would have set my sights much higher - a Pinarello or Willier Izoard
  • graham_g
    graham_g Posts: 652
    Oh come on - you can't be telling me that isn't worth a sick day?! :twisted:

Or if you have anything approaching a conscience (sucka!) then a day's leave or work your hours over four days and take a day in lieue?
  • spasypaddy
    spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
    if your cycle to work is with halfords, ring them up and ask them to extend the voucher, they can and they should