BURSTING

jonesy124
jonesy124 Posts: 205
edited July 2007 in Road beginners
My friend has popped down to the bike shop to pick up my new bike.

I am about to pee myself with excitement.

I have been riding a MTB to commute this week and have been looking forward to getting my new baby since 2 minutes into the ride on Monday morning.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

*dancing around the office*

Comments

• McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    So what is this new bike? MTB, Hybrid, Road Racer... details please!

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • carlstone
    carlstone Posts: 602
    Its like Christmas and your birthday all coming at once. :D

And then you get to go out and ride it.

And then you get to take it home and polish it.

And oil it.

And put it to bed in a nice cozy shed/garage/bedroom.

:D:D:D
  • Eat My Dust
    Eat My Dust Posts: 3,965
    My new bike was meant to be delivered today, but hasn't shown up yet :cry: Looks like it will be Monday now.

And before anybody says anything, yes it is my 2nd new bike this year!!! :oops:
  • gkerr4
    gkerr4 Posts: 3,408
    did you go for a bianchi in the end?

hope it arrives soon so you don't burst!
  • jonesy124
    jonesy124 Posts: 205
    yes i went for the Bianchi.

It is this one, but its is silver, not celeste. But it has celeste handlebars and saddle.

http://www.awcycles.co.uk/category/Bike ... index.aspx

The guys at my LBS threw in a few freebies too and gave me the pedals that I wanted as well as the ones that came with the bike. They are great :D

I am currently sitting at my desk in my lycra shorts and jersey, gloves on, glasses on head, drinking from my new Bianchi water bottle - waiting for 5pm so I can ride it home.
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    I take it then that you are now a Bianchi devotee, and are considering buying the t-shirt, shorts, socks, hat and gloves to match? It looks a nice bike (curving top tube?). Nice colour scheme too. I am now banned from buying new bikes, having acquired my fifth bike (Enigma Espirt with Dura-Ace throughout). There is no room in my shed now :cry:

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • Aidocp
    Aidocp Posts: 868
    jonesy124 wrote:
    yes i went for the Bianchi.

It is this one, but its is silver, not celeste. But it has celeste handlebars and saddle.

http://www.awcycles.co.uk/category/Bike ... index.aspx

The guys at my LBS threw in a few freebies too and gave me the pedals that I wanted as well as the ones that came with the bike. They are great :D

I am currently sitting at my desk in my lycra shorts and jersey, gloves on, glasses on head, drinking from my new Bianchi water bottle - waiting for 5pm so I can ride it home.

Enjoy!
  • MrKawamura
    MrKawamura Posts: 192
    Excellent, that very same bike was on my final three shortlist a few months ago, let us know how you find it.