New 'Pumpkins album- Zeitgeist

MentalRaver
MentalRaver Posts: 221
edited August 2007 in The Crudcatcher
OH MY GOD!!!!

Mr Corgan returns with classic pumpkin sounds and harmonics.

I'm in love with tarantula and doomsday clock.

Buy it- it well rocks!!!!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :!: :!: 8) :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Too enthusiastic about biking for my friends...want to ride somewhere in the SE? TELL ME!!! hamsterscanswim@hotmail.com - and yes they can!

Comments

• P66
    P66 Posts: 132
    Smashing Pumpkins, BOOOOOO!

I can hear bats.
  • davydesign
    davydesign Posts: 178
    Smashing Pumpkins, YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAY!

Bought the tarantula single off itunes a coupla weeks ago, totally forgot i can get the album now innit. Was well impressed, glad to hear them back on form. Adore was the last album of theirs i bought and i've listened to it about 3 times... bit lame. But sounds like they've got their balls back now
  • MentalRaver
    MentalRaver Posts: 221
    I didn't mind some of Machina to be fair.

The only tracks i'm unsure of are the last two.......still 10 tracks out of 12 is quality.
    Too enthusiastic about biking for my friends...want to ride somewhere in the SE? TELL ME!!! hamsterscanswim@hotmail.com - and yes they can!
  • shorty15
    shorty15 Posts: 97
    adore is my fav :D
    prob the most airtime of any song they did,but i like it :D
  • davydesign
    back in the day they used to get their vids played all the time on MTV when we could only get Mtv Europe on Sky.

Stuff off the mellon collie album: Bullet with butterfly wings, 1979, Tonight Tonight (which they also did on top of the pops if i remember right)

MTV is crap now. and i'm turning into an old git
  • oh, is the new album any good? im a big fan, and heard its like Siamese Dream / Melloncollie...? both the best albums by far, i may say :D
  • CitizenLee
    CitizenLee Posts: 2,227
    It's an awesome album, definately a return to form.

It goes well over New World Disorder 6 (mtb vid)... play the two in sync like Wizard of Oz / Dark side of the Moon ;)
    Current:
    NukeProof Mega FR 2012
    Cube NuRoad 2018
    Previous:
    2015 Genesis CdF 10, 2014 Cube Hyde Race, 2012 NS Traffic, 2007 Specialized SX Trail, 2005 Specialized Demo 8
  • davydesign
    oh, is the new album any good? im a big fan, and heard its like Siamese Dream / Melloncollie...? both the best albums by far, i may say :D

Yeah not far off, worth getting i reckon.
  • baccaman21
    baccaman21 Posts: 523
    edited August 2007
    oh, is the new album any good? im a big fan, and heard its like Siamese Dream / Melloncollie...? both the best albums by far, i may say :D

and what about Gish... one of the best debut albums of all time?

it's like nevermind and nirvana... everyone always forgets about bleach?!

Does my head in. :P :twisted:
    get on your bikes and ride!
  • baccaman21
    baccaman21 Posts: 523
    CitizenLee wrote:
    It's an awesome album, definately a return to form.

It goes well over New World Disorder 6 (mtb vid)... play the two in sync like Wizard of Oz / Dark side of the Moon ;)

I must try that one day...
    get on your bikes and ride!
  • just got the album, listenin to it now! :D WELL GOOD :D . love it.
    thought they may have lost their touch after their 7 year break. i was wrong!
  • davydesign
    Gutted i didnt get tickets to reading festival as theyr playing there
  • yeh, theyre playin leeds-fest, and ma mates goin, but he hates the pumpkins. what a wasted ticket! :evil: