Carrera vulcan

bluenose2000
bluenose2000 Posts: 11
edited July 2007 in Women
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of the ladies version of the carrera vulcan as im looking to get my wife one to come biking with me. Its only going to be used at the local park and trails no heavy stuff so would this be a decent bike for a begginer.

Cheers

Bluenose

Comments

• Thantos
    Thantos Posts: 533
    Good bike for the money, but see if they have any of last years carrera krakens in at a reduced priced.
    Also, just because she is a women, doesn't mean she needs a woman specific bike. Generally a small mens frame will suffice and blows the options count wide open.
  • hi thantos

my girlfriend has ridden a carrera vulcan for the past 6 months, mainly for cycling on the road to work and around some trails with me. she has now upgraded to a different bike-a hybrid more suited to riding on the road etc so her carerra is up for sale. if you fancy a bargain e-mail me or message on here.

will
  • Thantos
    Thantos Posts: 533
    hi thantos

my girlfriend has ridden a carrera vulcan for the past 6 months, mainly for cycling on the road to work and around some trails with me. she has now upgraded to a different bike-a hybrid more suited to riding on the road etc so her carerra is up for sale. if you fancy a bargain e-mail me or message on here.

will

It's not me that wanted the bike.
    It was Blue Nose. You could PM him.