Where can I see 'The Flying Scotsman' ??

Captain_Haddock
Captain_Haddock Posts: 9
edited July 2007 in The bottom bracket
Does anyone know of any cinemas still showing this, preferably near Manchester? :?

Comments

• Icicle19
    Icicle19 Posts: 377
    Google 'Verve Pictures', I think they're the distributor, and then send them an email. They should be able to tell you which cinemas in your area have taken the movie. However, in my area it was on on two cinemas, and because it didn't attract big audiences they only had it for the one week from release date of 29 Jun. So regret you may have missed it. DVD was priced at £6-odd I think, so is actually cheaper than you and partner/friend going to the cinema !
  • grayo59
    grayo59 Posts: 722
    Bit out of your way but it was on last weekend in Cardiff "The Vue" at the Millemium Stadium - right by the Station.
    I was going to go and see this, had a look at the local cinema listings, they only showed it for a few days, with the showings at 1:55pm!

If you I think it may still be showing in some cinemas, but with the DVD at £6, I know how I am going to be watching it.
  • cycologist
    cycologist Posts: 721
    Where can you get the DVD on t'internet ?
    Two wheels good,four wheels bad
  • lardarse rider
    lardarse rider Posts: 1,447
    The York Railway Museum, I think :wink:

I\'m pushing the pedals on my season cycle
  • sonicred007
    sonicred007 Posts: 1,091
    Did you know that the Flying Scotsman was top of the film top ten in new zealand of all places

At one point recently, it was second only to Spiderman

A different cinema audience there then I guess
  • Thanks owaingibby & icicle19,

The DVD is released in 4 days time, so I'll just buy it. Hopefully the same procedes will end up in the distributor's pockets as if I'd gone down to my local cinema !

Cheers.