Membership Deletion ?

BRUN
BRUN Posts: 51
is it possible for an admin to delete someones membership if requested

for instance, say they wished to leave this forum forever, and not be a member anymore due to being part of the already inflated members list, which is full of lifeless user accounts which havent been used for AGES

is this possible ?

Comments

• HJ1976
    HJ1976 Posts: 205
    If there is a way then I wouldn't mind having 2 profiles deleted that I tried to set up before this one finally worked- as I have had to use y works email address which is a big No-No for them.
  • Brun

Yes, that's possible.

However, it's amazing how long it takes me to get to the door to open it for someone to flounce out (things to do, people to argue with, where does the time go?), and remarkable how some people keep coming back to post in the meantime ;)

HJ1976

Please let me know the accounts you need deleting.
    John Stevenson
  • Matt
    Matt Posts: 5,288
    I thought you guys don't delete accounts cause it keeps the member list high for advertisers?
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Matt wrote:
    I thought you guys don't delete accounts cause it keeps the member list high for advertisers?

Page 1 of 2275 with 50 a page = 113750 not too shabby.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • John
    John Posts: 2,499
    Not too shabby, biut not the real number is it. I refer you to my reply of another topic.
    John wrote:
    Its no use Glyn,

Even if they delete you theres stil another 69126 out of the 113774 users that have never actually posted or used the forum that their probably lying to advertisers about anyways..
  • John wrote:
    Not too shabby, biut not the real number is it. I refer you to my reply of another topic.
    John wrote:
    Its no use Glyn,

Even if they delete you theres stil another 69126 out of the 113774 users that have never actually posted or used the forum that their probably lying to advertisers about anyways..

Those missing forum members are probably with your keys.

I always find mine down the sofa.
    John Stevenson
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    You can take me off too. This site is poorly designed. Should have stuck to the old c+ categories and format. Looks like cycle chat scooped up....See ya
  • Thantos
    Thantos Posts: 533
    xroads wrote:
    You can take me off too. This site is poorly designed. Should have stuck to the old c+ categories and format. Looks like cycle chat scooped up....See ya

Poorly Designed?
    This site is as a whole is so much better than the individual site. Yes the forum had a bad start, but the main website is a Tour de Force in website design.