Spam in PMs ?

Anyone had a PM from `pipkin` re surveyquestionaire sort if thing containing link (haven`t clicked anything yet) ?
Colin N.

Lincolnshire is mostly flat... but the wind is mostly in your face!

Comments

• Big Red S
    Big Red S Posts: 26,890
    Yeah. It's a genuine link.

I've no idea yet what our stance on it is, though. I'd much rather he just made a topic.
  • Who me
    Who me Posts: 493
    Yep same here deleted straight away as feel it is spam but I would respond to it as topic.
  • Patrick Stevens
    Patrick Stevens Posts: 13,398
    Anyone had a PM from `pipkin` re surveyquestionaire sort if thing containing link (haven`t clicked anything yet) ?

I've just ordered some pills on the assumption that they'd been tested in a MTB mag. You're not telling that they're not going to work. :oops:
  • Yorkshireman
    Yorkshireman Posts: 999

I've just ordered some pills on the assumption that they'd been tested in a MTB mag. You're not telling that they're not going to work. :oops:

Mine did :roll: .
    Colin N.

Lincolnshire is mostly flat... but the wind is mostly in your face!
  • Patrick Stevens
    Patrick Stevens Posts: 13,398

Mine did :roll: .

That's a relief. I wasn't sure that a 17 year old MTBer would necessarily be a good test subject.
  • Red Panda
    Red Panda Posts: 269

That's nothing, I've got some geezer trying to put $85,000,000 in my current account and all I have to do is give him a few hundred quid and my bank details :shock: :)