live tdf coverage on net

oldwelshman
oldwelshman Posts: 4,733
edited July 2007 in Pro race
Am I the only person who cannot find a website for live coverage video streaming of stages?

Comments

• oldwelshman
    yes.
    So where are they? I tried eurosport and only audio available, eurosport france for them only, tried hillcycling, a serbian site all no good !!
    Can you post a simple URL where I click and get live streaming? :D

http://www.cyclingfans.com/
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,712
    I did! its in my post. You have to scroll down and select the feed from the list.
    http://www.cyclingfans.com

They have the Slovenian tv coverage on there now.
  • Guyzie
    Guyzie Posts: 79
    Or just try here..

[url=mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:31716]mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.aka ... ctor:31716[/url]

Cheers,
    G
  • oldwelshman
    Thanks GUyzie that worked, tried cyclingfans and could not find one
  • Peacenik
    Peacenik Posts: 292
    nope :(
    FCN - 3 (hairy-legged roadie)
    FCN - 6 (single speed)

http://adventuresontwowheels.blogspot.com/
  • aba2005
    aba2005 Posts: 487
    is there a live feed for todays stage?

Thanks
    "You can plan for the life you're supposed to have, but when you try to make plans, God is known to laugh"
    Talib Kweli - Broken Glass [The Beautiful Struggle]
  • Eurostar
    Eurostar Posts: 1,806
    You could try channelsurfing.net and choose Versus.
    <hr>
    <h6>What\'s the point of going out? We\'re just going to end up back here anyway</h6>
  • campagchris
    campagchris Posts: 773
    :D thanks guyzie your a star :wink:
  • aba2005
    Thanks
    "You can plan for the life you're supposed to have, but when you try to make plans, God is known to laugh"
  • aba2005
    Versus link has died!!!! it says it is offline.
  • aba2005
    just found that one. it's annoying having commentary in a foreign language though.
  • red_tom
    red_tom Posts: 1,266
    Anyone else having problems getting onto the Eurosport audio feed today? I thought it was because I was in OSX but I've bootcamped out and the problem is still there....
    Haven't been able to get eurosport audio since day 1 :(

Lost Versus streaming this afternoon :(

Tried the foreign streaming site but it kept breaking up, then just stopped :(

Now watching on a very pixilated 2" square video stream with no audio, trying to follow slowly updated eurosport chart :(

:cry::cry::cry:
  • Slimtim
    Slimtim Posts: 1,042
    Has the Versus TV link that worked for a few days now been withdrawn? It seemed too good to be true - Phil, Paul and great pictures!

Can anyone enlighten me?

If it is still running why can I no longer get it in Windows Media Player?

Thank you.
  • aba2005
    Slimtim wrote:
    Has the Versus TV link that worked for a few days now been withdrawn? It seemed too good to be true - Phil, Paul and great pictures!

Can anyone enlighten me?

If it is still running why can I no longer get it in Windows Media Player?

Thank you.

basically it was never supposed to be for the public, (they haven't got internet rights) and it is now withdrawn
  • red_tom
    red_tom Posts: 1,266
    Channelsurfing gives the Eurosport Audio feed now. Seems much better than the one on the Eurosport site.
    Thanks for the links guys - I have watched a couple of stages using the (Dutch?) video link and the channelsurfing eurosport audio link at the same time which seemed to work pretty well except when the stations decide to show different pictures of course! :idea:

Mercifully the tv feed tend to have their incomprehensible interviews with Rabobank riders run simultaneously with pictures from the road.
    I\'m sure I had one of those here somewhere