shazzz
shazzz Posts: 1,077
edited July 2007 in The bottom bracket
Cool!
I've never had one before - 'tis very exciting. Not very happy with this one but it's a start!

Comments

• shazzz
    Oh bollocks. It's screwed up already. Guess I'll have to keep looking....
  • Yorkshireman
    Yorkshireman Posts: 999
    It`s my considered opinion that one should take great care in the choice of subject for ones avatar :oops: :P .
    Colin N.

Lincolnshire is mostly flat... but the wind is mostly in your face!
  • overmars
    overmars Posts: 430
    Waheey! I gots me one! :D

I'm so excited I could crush a grape. 8)
  • Yorkshireman
    shazzz wrote:
    Cool!
    I've never had one before - 'tis very exciting. Not very happy with this one but it's a start!

See what else we can do now.

2007_0419Trek0004.jpg

Good innit :)
    Colin N.

• Wouldn't know how to do an avatart. :cry:
  • Yorkshireman
    Thats stating the bleeding obvious :roll: :) . Seriously, get it put right before the facility is withdrawn :wink:
    Colin N.

• Rob Sallnow
    Rob Sallnow Posts: 6,279
    Thats stating the bleeding obvious :roll: :) . Seriously, get it put right before the facility is withdrawn :wink:

Well it would only get withdrawn for him and comedians like him....thankfully
    I'd rather walk than use Shimano
  • come on bretherin let me in, how d'you get the image thing going on in the profile bit...looks like a cool thing to have![/img]
    dangerous jules.
  • cyclinggirl
    cyclinggirl Posts: 196
    Wouldn't know how to do an avatart. :cry:

ROFL, love it!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • ricadus
    ricadus Posts: 2,379
    It`s my considered opinion that one should take great care in the choice of subject for ones avatar :oops: :P .

Absolutely.
  • on barryboys they implement a strict rule that no-one is allowed an avatar more than 150x120. They should do the same here, because frankly some people's huge avatars are quite frankly gay, and just 'cos you've got a favourite picture of yourself or have made a funny scribble that you think's witty doesn't mean everyone else wants to see it take up half the page whenever they want to read the forum.
  • Yorkshireman
    Bonj,
    The rule here is 80x80 (but I think John Stevenson has managed to get it increased slightly). There are two problems,1. The forum software is accepting any size (most refuse to accept oversize, or shrink automatically).
    2. louis is playing at silly buggers.

Anyway Bonj. When are you going to get a decent sig line ... ypu could use something along the lines of - "If I had a baby wooly mammoth .... " :wink:
    Colin N.

• heh heh! :lol:
  • Yorkshireman
    You`re trying louis (very trying) :wink:
    Colin N.

• on the road
    on the road Posts: 5,631
    Ouch!
  • overmars
    overmars Posts: 430
    Car came close to me once... gave it a swish with the claws and opened it up like a tin of sardines.
    Yeah, I ate the contents. :twisted:
  • Bonj,
    The rule here is 80x80 (but I think John Stevenson has managed to get it increased slightly). There are two problems,1. The forum software is accepting any size (most refuse to accept oversize, or shrink automatically).
    2. louis is playing at silly buggers.
    anyway it's pointless having a rule if it isn't policed. I cited the example of barryboys because at least they police it properly, probably because the mods are also very active members. (I should also point out that I'm no longer a member of barryboys, as I was banned, and am always recognised, re-banned and my posts deleted if I try to re-register)
    Anyway Bonj. When are you going to get a decent sig line ... ypu could use something along the lines of - "If I had a baby wooly mammoth .... " :wink:
    [/quote]
    I don't need a sig.
  • shazzz
    anyway it's pointless having a rule if it isn't policed. I cited the example of barryboys because at least they police it properly, probably because the mods are also very active members. (I should also point out that I'm no longer a member of barryboys, as I was banned, and am always recognised, re-banned and my posts deleted if I try to re-register)

How the hell did you get banned from barryboys? I thought anything goes there...
  • Yorkshireman
    shazzz wrote:
    How the hell did you get banned from barryboys? I thought anything goes there...

Probably hard work,dedication, persistance and grim determination. He was also banned from C+ (as Bonj) and returned in his present `incarnation` (most of us quite liked him really) :roll: :wink: .
    Colin N.

• pabloweaver
    pabloweaver Posts: 444
    as you can tell .... im only posting to see if i have got the thing working ..... not just a sneaky way of getting post count up ........so to speak !
    http://www.northcheshireclarion.co.uk/

Great club in and around the Warrington area.
  • pabloweaver
    pabloweaver Posts: 444
    woo hoo ! i have !

oh ..... thats another post ...sorry ...guess this one doesnt count !!
    http://www.northcheshireclarion.co.uk/

Great club in and around the Warrington area.
  • Gasman
    Gasman Posts: 530
    And the links and images are working, and is that my full post count I see over there. This place is definitely becoming more habitable.
    I'm gonna live for ever. . .or die trying!!