Edinburgh/Borders/Lothains Rides this week/weekend

AlanK
AlanK Posts: 274
edited August 2007 in MTB rides
Few folk at 10 under this weekend but anyone planning on being out a bit closer to home?

Hope to get to Glentress on Thursday night (maybe even tonight) and somewhere on Saturday.

Anyone?

Comments

• Dr_Death
    Dr_Death Posts: 1,262
    I'd love to come up again but have other comitments. I shuld be around most weekends in august though....
    Steve

Trust me, I'm a doctor!

http://www.vimeo.com/DrDeath
  • Dr_Death
    Dr_Death Posts: 1,262
    Thinking about it, I might be available for a blast on Sunday if I don't gt to shit-faced on Saturday night....

I'll see if any of the boys and girls from down here are around if you can make Sunday. As I say though it is only a possibility so don't make any firm plans on my behalf....
    Steve

Trust me, I'm a doctor!

http://www.vimeo.com/DrDeath
  • AlanK
    I cant do Sunday this week - supposed to be and the Fast & Mod show @ Show Ground on Sunday.
  • AlanK
    Anyone up for Pentlands/ Inners or GT on Saturday?
  • daveb
    daveb Posts: 4,137
    Alan

I might well be up for GT on Saturday, was thinking of doing the Black - will confirm on Friday.
    Daveb
  • AlanK
    Just emailed you about Saturday aswell - speak soon
  • daveb
    Alan

Dont really mind where we go, happy with Pentlands as I havent been there for a while. Dont really want to go to GT.

Need to be a morning ride though as I need to be back home by about 2pm.
    Daveb
  • AlanK
    hah - just emailed you the same

Pentlands it is

Harlaw @ 10?
  • daveb
    Flooterstone is much better for me, can meet you after the singletrack climb from Harlaw car park if you want?

Dave
    Daveb
  • streako
    streako Posts: 2,937
    Pentlands are a bit messy at the moment, I was out there last Sunday and got filthy! Chucking down in Edinburgh tonight aswell. Have fun, guys.
  • daveb
    I thought you would have left for 10@KT - or are you going down (very early) in the morning?
    Daveb
  • BigRedR
    BigRedR Posts: 51
    Howdo - are you guys based around the Edinburgh area?

If so, and you dont mind someone new tagging along, i wouldnt mind turning up at one of your meets.

Im trying to get back into this game, and could do with some company as my mates still havent committed themselves and invested in bikes yet. The missus is still brand new and trying to get her skills / fitness up, so im forever going out alone which gets a bit boring (boo hoo hoo for me eh :oops: :lol: )

Anyway, let me know if there is room for one more. Im in Livingston by the way, but the folks live in Balerno where i grew up ( i noticed someone mentioned Harlaw).