Mudpackers @ Dalby Forest

darren_shaw56
darren_shaw56 Posts: 42
edited July 2007 in MTB rides
We are a local group of mountain bikers, we currently meet up on a saturday and do various rides ranging from the local area to scotland...........This weeknd we was at dalby forest and the ride was amazing, weather was fantastic. We was all knackered but the route is well worth it.

On our website we have plenty of photos of the rides that we have done and also a bit of a write up about the ride, more rides we do more information we will add.

our website is www.mtbmudpackers.co.uk

cheers

Darren :D

Comments

• norfolkguy
    norfolkguy Posts: 114
    Hi,

i'm coming up to Yorkshire next month and found the info and pics on your site very helpful. I think Dalby is a definate 'must do' and I take your advice about doing the red route over black!
  • Hiya Guy...........we have just done Dalby last weekend and it was very wet but really good 24 mile ride, very knackered at the end. This weekend will be local, Gisburn Forest.

Thanks for your message.

Darren
  • We are doing Pendle hill on Saturday Morning, 21st July............anyone up for it?, its a good 13.5 mile ride..........please see the website for the meet details, everyone is welcome.

Cheers

Darren