tour de france t-shirt.

postman
postman Posts: 120
edited July 2007 in Campaign
Silly Yorkshireman buys blank tdf t-shirt.After waiting ages in a queue.Idid not open the bag.Arriving home Sunday night,The artwork had not printed on the shirt.I am trying to return it Can anyone offer an address.Iam trying the official shop in France via e-mail.It will spoil a brilliant weekend if this goes belly up.As we say in Yorkshire.

Comments

• beanzontoast
    beanzontoast Posts: 1,457
    Sorry to hear that, postman. I queued for one of the yellow shirts with black text only to discover they'd sold out of small. They seemed to underestimate the number of people who'd need that size!

If anyone knows where TdF kit can (still) be bought/exchanged in UK, I'd be interested too.

Edited by beanzontoast looking ever so carefully for mistakes
  • postman
    postman Posts: 120
    I am still trying. The French company have denied having a stand in the area i mentioned.Iwill not give up.Watch this space as thy say.Iwill pass any contacts on to you.Other than the shirt fiasco .The whole weekend was brilliant.
  • beanzontoast
    Wasn't it just - the best weekend of watching any sporting event I've ever been to!

Thanks for the word to the wise - let's hope for a result! :)

• Sorry to hear that, postman. I queued for one of the yellow shirts with black text only to discover they'd sold out of small. They seemed to underestimate the number of people who'd need that size!

they did indeed! The only had that yellow globe t-shirt in small, so I settled for that.
  • ejls2
    ejls2 Posts: 322
    I think you can still buy from their website. I was thinking about getting one of the white tour jerseys but havenn't decided yet.

Ed
  • beanzontoast
    ejls2 - you mean the offical TdF site at madeinsport.com, yes? From what I can see, their sizes for both the "normal" logo yellow-with-black and black-with-yellow t-shirts start at Medium.

Oh well - looks like I'll have to wait until next year!

• ejls2
    Sorry beanzontoast. I think they had them in a few days ago but I didn't check before I posted. I hope you manage to find one. Some might turn up on e-bay?

Ed
  • beanzontoast
    Ed - no worries. Just tried ringing them in France to check but though their site says they are open Saturdays, the French phone announcement doesn't tally with this in reality!

Mais non, Beanz, non! :cry:

:wink:

• ejls2
    As someone who's lived in France before, that doesn't surprise me!
  • beanzontoast
    :D

On the other hand, maybe being Bastille Day, they're having the day off!?