Dilemma

Buggi
Buggi Posts: 674
edited July 2007 in The bottom bracket
I really need to go out and do a long ride today, at least 70 miles, coz my trip to Paris is looming.... but le Tour is on tv and a really wanna watch that too.

this really sucks :cry:

To infinity... and beyond!
my epic adventure: www.action.org.uk/~Antonia

Comments

• Mortiroloboy
    Mortiroloboy Posts: 840
    Watch the telly whilst riding your rollers - sorted :lol: I had a great day yesterday, on duty in Whitehall right by the time hut saw all the riders depart, plus in the morning had a plod around and watched the teams warm up rides, saw the caravanne publictaire (?) Was planning on driving down to Parents in Kent and cycling to Canterbury, but full of a cold, so just gonna sit in front of the box and watch the whole stage, (much to annoyance of rest of family) :lol::lol:
    The contributor formerly known as - 2191flint
  • Rob Sallnow
    Rob Sallnow Posts: 6,279
    That's not a dilemma!!! :lol: Up until Friday morning I was all set to travel up to London to see the Prologue...but then I heard the weather forecast....the first nice weather for about 3 weeks. Do I go for a ride or see quite a unique event in person. The ride won and I recorded the Tour and will again today as I'm working.
    I'd rather walk than use Shimano
  • pzycoman
    pzycoman Posts: 285
    I had a dilema yesterday - Cycle upto London to watch the tour, or stay at home and watch it on the tv.

So obviously, I chose to cycle to the bike shop and spent £150 :x
    Professional Kitten Huffer
  • Buggi
    Buggi Posts: 674
    well, i haven't budged out of my seat yet.... oops. might just watch first half hour and then catch the highlights later.

To infinity... and beyond!
    my epic adventure: www.action.org.uk/~Antonia