Remember my V brake converter search on the MBUK site? READ!

MentalRaver
MentalRaver Posts: 221
edited August 2013 in MTB general
Hey all,

Thanks to all those on the MBUK forum that helped search the world for a v brake converter kit for my planned DMR ExAlt frame.

Well, as I said, their tech support has been amazing from day one- asking questions about loads of stuff.

I heckled them about a converter and got this email back:-

To: "Daniel Chesterman" <hamsterscanswim@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: ExAlt and TrailStar LT frame question
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 09:48:09 +0100

Ok Dan

Don't say us lot at DMR don't bend over backwards to help people.

Take a look at the picture attached.

Myself and Brian (DMR Warehouse Manager) hunted high and low, and have FOUND the LAST ever DMR anchor plate.

Hows that for service?

Its sat on my desk,

I can put you onto someone who can sort out the frame and the anchor plate, however as its the last EVER I'll need to get it to a dealer for you.

So if you want to go ahead give me a shout and I'll put you onto a retailer that I know can sort out this plate and do you a cracking deal.

All the best

Rich

Upgrade Bike Design | Distribution
DMR Bikes, Kinesis, Oval, Geax, Tektro, Kriega and more
Tel: +44 (0) 1403 711 611 Fax: +44 (0) 1403 710 753 Direct Tel: +44 (0) 1403 712 548

NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL GOOD SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8)
Too enthusiastic about biking for my friends...want to ride somewhere in the SE? TELL ME!!! hamsterscanswim@hotmail.com - and yes they can!

Comments

• drewcole81
    drewcole81 Posts: 528
    Man.. thats is pretty god dam good service.

Makes me want to go buy there stuff.. Mr Rich from DMR deserves a MBE.
    ....DaZeD aNd CoNfUsEd....
  • davesnothere
    davesnothere Posts: 620
    that IS good service
    GET WHEEZY - WALNUT LUNG RACING TEAM™
  • MentalRaver
    MentalRaver Posts: 221
    one and final bump to show my appreciation to DMR. :D
    Too enthusiastic about biking for my friends...want to ride somewhere in the SE? TELL ME!!! hamsterscanswim@hotmail.com - and yes they can!
  • No longer the last ever, just found one in original packaging in the warehouse.
    Will be on EBay shortly £20. :)
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Six years? Seriously you should get an award for the most desperate thread resurrection ever.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • SE43
    SE43 Posts: 44
    cooldad wrote:
    Six years? Seriously you should get an award for the most desperate thread resurrection ever.

I know know if it is the same on this particular Forum board, but others I have been on in the past prefer people to use the search feature before posting a new thread. Stops clutter.
    B'TWIN Triban 5a