There are some...

yenrod
yenrod Posts: 135
edited July 2007 in The bottom bracket
SERIOUS jerks on here now !

AT least in C+ the wankers whrer generally identifiable !

Now its like having the outside world in the house ? :shock:
[;)] 'tuono nel mio cuore...[:)]

Comments

• majorbloodnock
    majorbloodnock Posts: 3,255
    Seem to be finding out pretty quickly who're the friendly souls too, though.

Know what you mean about not feeling too homely, though.
  • Steve Austin
    Steve Austin Posts: 1,803
    Its quite easy to see who is who Most MBUK have kept their post count. C+ have been reset
  • hubgearfreak
    hubgearfreak Posts: 480
    yenrod wrote:
    SERIOUS jerks on here now !

i've come from C+, so you should be used to me by now.

also, i oddly kept my post count, but i'm not bothered :D
  • SJ
    SJ Posts: 2,871
    I'm actually finding there is a lot of distinction between groups here and certain members from all groups are guilty, not one in particular.

We're all here for the same reason, we love riding bikes. Surely that should make everything else pretty straightforward.
    a dirtbag of the most delightful variety
  • Noodley
    Noodley Posts: 1,725
    I must have missed all the jerks so far.
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    No, they're there... All around...

They'll pop their heads up, you'll see them. Eventually, you may change your mind as you realise some just have a weird sense of humour and aren't being serious... Then there's the other side as you get sick of people you thought were okay...

Thankfully, mose everyone so far has been great! :D Love you all!

It is about the bikes :) I can wobble and fall off anything going. I'm not good at any genre... I am the lowest common denominator!

Dunno about the post count, can't remember what it was, don't care what it is. I did like it when it was 1337 though :( Not sure about the other forums, but post counts on MBUK tended to go up and down faster than a <insert cliché here>, depending on the whim of the mods :)
  • November
    November Posts: 130
    There's bad people everywhere. We just need to keep in the good ones and kick out the bad ones. :wink:

On the MBUK Sandbox this often happens with a rap battle. Or a haiku battle. :wink:
  • Fab Foodie
    Fab Foodie Posts: 5,155
    Noodley wrote:
    I must have missed all the jerks so far.

Well I'm still here :roll: :? :(:D

The pessimists of this world are rarely disappointed....
    Fab's TCR1
  • Bagonabike
    Bagonabike Posts: 2,239
    Fab Foodie! Yay!

Nobody would call you a jerk, even if you'd done something like offer cash for nekkid pics of their glutes and hamstrings :wink:
  • clarkson
    clarkson Posts: 1,641
    there are a lot of twats on here. you'll find them!! and yes, there are lots of groups on here sort of thing, that dont like the others, but hey im just going ot mingle. sort of thing.
    I said hit the brakes not the tree!!

2006 Specialized Enduro Expert
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/3192886/

2008 Custom Merlin Malt 4
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2962222/

2008 GT Avalanche Expert
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/3453980/
  • Noodley
    Fab Foodie, I hadn't noticed you were allowed in so I shall have to now admit there are jerks on here :lol::lol:

I can't find any MTB equivalent of cake stop to pop over and say hello :?
  • alexhill
    alexhill Posts: 366
    I'd be happy to mingle, sure. However I can't fugging stand this site at the moment, its poor.
  • Tartanyak
    Noodley, try the sandbox. It's like the cakestop, but with more, erm, poo.
  • Noodley
    Tartanyak, I am rubbish at all this computer stuff. I cannae see it in the forum tabs. Pass on my best wishes and apologise for my stupidity :oops:
  • November
    November Posts: 130
    Look for the MBUK Sandbox near the 'Women' forums, about 75% down on the first big list. :wink:
  • Tartanyak
    Head north into the mountainbike bit (past the 'here be dragons!1!1!' sign), 4th one up is the MBUK sandbox.

It ebbs, it flows, it waxes and it wanes, but it's occasionally good :)

You will be welcome, you and your foodstuff based name.