Old Forum back

cooper.michael1
cooper.michael1 Posts: 1,787
edited July 2007 in Campaign
This is terrible, dont think i'll even bother with it.

Too many categories, terrible ICQ like graphics....

What a time to do it also, 3 days before the tour de france the busiest time on here. The old forum was simple and thats the way i liked it.

Comments

• Sh4rkybloke
    Sh4rkybloke Posts: 209
    It *should* be an easy enough task to skin this forum.... at the moment it has to be said that it is truly awful. Sorry Admin/Mods - I know that's not what you want to hear.

If it's still in Beta then why not leave the old forum functional - enough people would come in here to be able to test stuff, I would have thought. :roll:

Nothing in life is foolproof, fools are ingenious
  • on the road
    on the road Posts: 5,631
    Are we guinea pigs?
  • sore thumb
    sore thumb Posts: 239
    ive already been to see my doctor because of snow blindness. His treatment and prescription is a good dose of cycle chat.................. ahhhhhhhh much better....
    I like it myself, lots of new features and as has been said, it's still a beta - it'll become more customisable in future, I suppose.

Also, look at the content - all the old stuff plus lots more people and subjects! Great.
    <hr><font><b><font>Ja sam napisao ovo ovde samo zbog toga da izgledam pametan...</font></b></font>
    <font>See My route to work!</font>
  • ejls2
    ejls2 Posts: 322
    I like it. That said, I'd be interested to see what other skins looked like if they were made available.
  • labarum
    labarum Posts: 110
    For power and usability you cant beat http://www.vbulletin.com/ software.

This can be tuned and added to any website.
  • Yorkshireman
    Yorkshireman Posts: 999
    I`m getting used to it, it`s getting better ... gradually (still a lot of white though).
    Colin N.

Lincolnshire is mostly flat... but the wind is mostly in your face!