Finally......

skut
skut Posts: 371
edited July 2007 in Pro race
......made it on here after a lot of mucking around trying out different usernames/ resetting passwords. :?

Just worried that my impending PTP victory is going to be hollow if some of the other front runners don't show up...... :!:

Comments

• ridgerider
    ridgerider Posts: 2,852
    I'm more worried about all these name changes that had been forced on some of the pundits, especially the ones who have now called themselves after their pet dogs!!!
    Half man, Half bike
  • ContrelaMontre
    ContrelaMontre Posts: 3,027
    why have their been name changes?

I just logged on using my c+ name and p-word, which was nice.

However, that has been the only thing that has been nice about the change! It all looks very confusing at the moment! :evil: :? :cry:

I hope noodley bananas doesn't change again - and what about my banarama sig - has that gone.

Rule No.10 // It never gets easier, you just go faster
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    It appears I can say goodbye to my 2,000 posts as they've copied across a dodgy profile. Oh well, newbie again. Pity I don't feel young...

Strava is not Zen.
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    >calvjones said: It appears I can say goodbye to my 2,000 posts as they've copied across a dodgy profile. Oh well, newbie again. Pity I don't feel young...

See the thread in "Cycling Plus Office" - you can ask for your number of posts to be altered to reflect your true position in the old C+ pecking order!!
  • Bronzie
    edited July 2007
  • Bronzie
    edited July 2007
  • Noodley
    Noodley Posts: 1,725
    I hope noodley bananas doesn't change again - and what about my banarama sig - has that gone.

Nope, I'm still here - although I was hoping they'd not let you in for a week or so to give me the edge in PTP :lol:
  • laurencecp
    laurencecp Posts: 3,866
    phew... found this place... or, rather, how to log on just in time to carry on my inexorible march to the top of the PTP league.

silly thing is, the laurence on the other forum was probably me anyway! i duplicated myself out of my original user name!
    <font>"When the earth is ripe all the worms wake up, with their stars \'n\' stripes and their swastikas"
    "I may not go to heaven, i hope you go to hell" </font>
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Me too. I think it may be because I was never registered on the procycling forum?
  • method
    method Posts: 784
    where is Ianf72 though, fount of all doping related knowledge, did he not make it?
  • Bronzie
    Iainf72 is alive and well and already posting to this new monstrosity.............