Mosschops2 Posts: 1,774
    Don't go far fnaar!!
    baby elephants? Any baby elephants here?? Helloo-ooo
  • Fnaar
    Fnaar Posts: 1,985
    Nice to meet you too, homer's double!
  • Fnaar
    Just a sense of frustration, expressed in verse.
    I'll be back, no doubt sometime, but not for a bit.....
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Can the people who haven't buggered off please drop into Tour and Expedition and give me some advice on wheelsets?
    Thanks
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,660
    ahh its wierd...i keep seeing people i met on two different forums together......like totally freaky dude
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,231
    To be honest Fnaar, this is another in a long line of "we dont like it" threads and Its getting tedious.

Fair enough you're entitled to your opinion but come on, is it going to make a difference to a company who have just paid £2.2 million for a website?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Fnaar
    To be honest Fnaar, this is another in a long line of "we dont like it" threads and Its getting tedious.

Fair enough you're entitled to your opinion but come on, is it going to make a difference to a company who have just paid £2.2 million for a website?

Fair enough, but I guess a certain amount of frustration at the new is to be expected. Anyway, let's move on. Cheers.
    Fnaar
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,231
    So lets get on with it then.

I ride offroad by the way :P
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • ChrisKH
    ChrisKH Posts: 1,717
    To be fair to Fnaar HD (and he usually is fair although somewhat risque) this is very similar to a company merger and I have been through several. The moaning aspect is normal. Invariably any merger although published as a meeting of like minds and of equal status invariably isn't. Dealt with badly and with little information this sort of thang alienates people and they go through a simple bereavement process, much like when someone dies but not as bad. Anger, denial,...........acceptance.

For my part, I had seen one post or e-mail on the matter and then the C+ forum was blocked. It could have been dealt with better I think.
    Baby elephants are so last year, darling.
  • overmars
    overmars Posts: 430
    So lets get on with it then.

I ride offroad by the way :P

Met a guy today who said a vidcam would be cool off road. I thought it would shudder about like a pneumatic drill!
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    It generally isn't so bad, if it's attached to head or body. Those bits don't really get shaky.

Would show you a vid from months ago, but whyamihere never got round to putting it anywhere I could see it :(

The move was... Nasty. Badly done...

And £2.2 million? Cor... Wonder what they got for that...
  • November
    November Posts: 130
    I used to have a picture with Yak having a camera attached to his head. I was going to use it to bribe him into buying me jewelry but I lost it. :(