Noticed something else wrong.

pauluscp
pauluscp Posts: 2,530
edited July 2007 in The bottom bracket
The time of posting that appears at the top of the post is out by an hour. I know that is a small thing but iv'e got my pedants head on at the moment.
So many roads, so little time!!!

Comments

• jibi
    jibi Posts: 857
    pauluscp wrote:
    The time of posting that appears at the top of the post is out by an hour. I know that is a small thing but iv'e got my pedants head on at the moment.

change the time zone in your profile?
    To GMT +1 if in the UK
    george
  • pauluscp
    Blimey, this place is complicated. Done it now, cheers.
  • jibi
    No problem

we all need to help each other in the transitional period

But how come quoting your post didn't work as I expected ?

george
  • heavymental
    heavymental Posts: 2,076
    While we're on the subject, how about any other gripes. Constructive gripes.

I presume that Admin are aware of the filtering issues? In the FAQ it says you can filter the site to just Road but then if you click back on forum index it still takes you back to the full index. The FAQ topics are locked though so I couldn't put this point accross there. Plus the drop down menu includes all sections aswell. It would seem the filters aren't sturdy enough. Can it not be split down further so that you can choose to remain in the road section until clicking back on the 'main menu'?

Is there also not an option to have a different colour scheme? This one is very bright!
  • Tw1zzle
    Tw1zzle Posts: 11
    s there also not an option to have a different colour scheme? This one is very bright!

You can change it in your web browser. :)
  • jibi
    Heavymental

Look at the bottom of the posts

Jump too and box

you can choose from there.

I use Firefox and have a bookmarks toolbar so have put road in there if I get "lost"
    Just teething troubles
    george
  • heavymental
    Yeh? Hows that then?

Also, Admin Bods, is there any chance of getting a 'quick reply' box at the bottom of the page? I used that all the time on C+
  • pauluscp
    Something else iv'e got to sort out, i keep getting emails to say someone has replied to one of my postings. I thought i had unticked the box to be notified but I must of missed one or two.
  • heavymental
    Jibi....yeh I've been using that box but you still have to scroll past all the other options. Not that its a major hardship its just that the forum feels pretty unwieldy at the moment so anything that trims it down a bit would be useful.

I'll probably just put the Road section in my favourites and click back on that but it would be easier to have an simpler link back added in.
  • jibi
    I have posted in admin, somewhere, for an extra navigation link at the top to point to road or MTB etc

so this would become BR forum index > Road> Cakestop

maybe if more people asked for it????

george